Their Favourite Place to be Touched & Kissed

❤❤Raizel❤❤
Touch(SFW):
•His hands.
•He likes it when you rub his hands and play with his fingers.
•Since your hands are much smaller than his he likes holding your soft hands in his.
•It helps him relax if you intertwine your fingers with his occasionally kissing his hand.
Touch (NSFW):
•His thighs.
•When you want to get him into the mood one sensual touch on his thigh will get him going.
•Slowly rubbing your hand up and down his thigh makes him go crazy.
•Its a sure way to get underneath him, no matter where you are.
Kiss(SFW):
•His forehead.
•It's comforting for him. It makes him feel safe.
•He loves feeling your gentle fingers brush aside his hair and place kisses on his forehead.
•Every night before bed you have to give him a kiss goodnight on his forehead or he will never forgive you.
Kiss (NSFW):
•His neck.
•You wouldn't have guessed in a million years that his neck would be so sensitive.
•A simple innocent kiss to the side of his neck is all it takes.
•This man will show you no mercy.

💜💜Frankenstein💜💜
Touch (SFW):
•His shoulders.
•I mean it's self explanatory really. He's always busy and has so much work to do. His stress level is always maxed out.
•While he's taking a "break" he appreciates you giving his shoulders a massage.
•He loves how your nimble little fingers can reach all the right places.
Touch (NSFW):
•His hips. More precisely when you slide your hands up his shirt to touch them directly.
•There's just something about it that drives him crazy.
•Once you start, he will not stop. His hands will never leave your body. Like they're glued to it.
•It's safe to say you won't be able to walk for a while.
Kiss (SFW):
•His nose.
•Because of how tall he is, you have to go on your tippy toes. He finds your attempts too cute.
•He will bend down for you to kiss him but you won't hear the end of his teasing.
•But he's not always mean he will pull you onto his lap so you have easier access to kiss his nose. (Secretly he just wants your kisses).
Kiss (NSFW)
•His ears.
•Your soft lips against his ears sets his blood on fire.
•He can feel his sanity leaving his body as he fights to control his urges to just rip your clothes off then and there.
•Especially if you lightly nip his ear between kisses. Let's just say you're never prepared for what's next.

💚💚Rajak💚💚
Touch (SFW):
•His cheek.
•He finds it soothing and he loves how warm your hand always is.
•He will lean into your touch. It's one of the only times he seems so vulnerable and incapable of fucking a person's shit up.
•If you stop he won't glare at you oh no he will pout. Is that possible? Yes. And it melts your heart.
Touch (NSFW):
•His chest. Especially if he's shirtless.
•Running your fingers down his chest tracing his abs, sets his skin burning with desire.
•His once cool and composed persona shattered and all because of you.
•As soon as your alone oh boy things hot very quickly.
Kiss (SFW):
•His palms.
•Due to his training and wielding his soul weapon his hands are a bit rough.
•So when you kiss them it shows him you like everything about him even if it's a bit rough.
•He loves being able to touch your cheek while you kiss his palm.
Kiss (NSFW):
•His neck.
•Since he usually has his lower face covered his neck is also covered. So his neck is sensitive.
•Whenever he's just wearing his white shirt you take every opportunity to kiss and nip it.
•You can be sure to hear low growls and being pinned to whatever is nearby.

💘💘Karias💘💘
Touch (SFW):
•His arms.
•Because his soul weapon is a bow his arms are quite strong.
•He enjoys it when you rub his arms.
•And of course he will show off just so you can touch and feel them.
Touch (NSFW):
•His butt.
•Girl the fastest way to get him on you is to give that fine booty a squeeze.
•He can't deny that cheeky side of yours and he demands to see more.
•His usual smooth talking turns into sexy dirty talk.
Kiss (SFW):
•His cheek.
•It gives him energy to his day.
•A light peck on the cheek sets his heart beating.
•Especially if you saying something encouraging like "You'll be great today, as always."
Kiss (NSFW):
•His collar bone.
•When you unbutton the top of his shirt to get to his collar bone drives him crazy.
•He loves how bold you are, even leaving purple hickies.
•He will pull you onto his lap so you can feel what your doing to him.

💙💙Takeo💙💙
Touch (SFW):
•His hands.
•His hands are rough due to handling his guns.
•So he loves it when you massage his hands with cream.
•He will hug you from behind while you rub his hand.
Touch (NSFW):
•His butt.
•It gives him a sensation he isn't quite used to just yet.
•It never fails to make him excited.
•He makes sure to give you the time of your life.
Kiss (SFW):
•His cheek.
•It never fails to give him butterflies.
•In return he will kiss your cheek.
•And it begins the battle of the cheek kissing war.
Kiss (NSFW):
•His jawline.
•He himself doesn't know why but it just feels so pleasurable.
•He will try to control himself the best as he can, until you realize and start teasing him. Changing your kisses to slow sensual kisses with small licks.
•He will pin you down and make you beg.

🖤🖤M-21🖤🖤
Touch (SFW):
•His hair.
•Since he's part wolf, he loves it when your stroke his hair.
•At first he hated it because he didn't understand why it felt so nice.
•But now whenever you two aren't doing anything he will ask you pet him.
Touch (NSFW):
•His neck.
•It sends shivers down his spine and sparks something deep in his core.
•The more you touch the more you can feel his pulse race.
•His beast mode is activated you are in for a rough night.
Kiss (SFW):
•His lips.
•He loves feeling your lips directly.
•Nothing beats that feeling for him.
•Sometimes you like to kiss somewhere else just so you can have him kiss you himself.
Kiss (NSFW ):
•His ears.
•His ears are sensitive due to being part wolf.
•His cheeks with go red, but don't be mislead his eyes will darken with lust and he will emit low growls.
•He will show you just how much stamina he's got.