Uke!Raizel x Seme!Male Reader (Lemon) {REQUESTED}

A/N: This qas requested by Reinahonda2017.

------------

You've always had this fantasy of dominating your lover. Raizel. Something about it sets you off. Maybe its because he has so much power and is so powerful. But you doubt you would ever get the chance. Never has he ever let you top. But you were going to change that.

As you were retiring for the night you waited for Raizel to join you. Upon seeing him enter he had no shirt. You both usually slept without it. You couldn't help but stare at him. His entire being was perfect. You never imagined he would be yours. And tonight he would be yours in a whole new sense.

Getting in the bed next to you, Raizel laid on his back, his eyes shut. You turned onto your side to look at him. You watched as his chest slowly rised as he breathed. He was so beautiful. With the rustling of sheets you mounted your lover. His eyes opened revealing his red orbs.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" He had an idea of what you wanted and of course he wouldn't deny you.

He placed his hands on your waist. He wanted to flip you over but you took his hands pushing them to his side's. He gave you a questioning look.

"Not this time my love." You pressed your lips against Raizel's.

You lightly nipped at his bottom lip, his lips parted enough for you to snake your tongue in his mouth. Your tongues intertwined, your fingers hooked into his  pants sliding them down. Breaking the kiss you peered into your lovers eyes. He seemed to be a little flustered at your boldness.

"I didn't think you had it in you." His cheeks a soft pink.

"As you know I'm full of surprises." You winked at him and reached for the drawer where you took out the lube.

Raizel watched you. He was a little nervous. He knew it hurt, from your experience. But he doesn't know how it actually feels.

"Don't worry, it may be uncomfortable but it does get better." You squeezed some lube onto your fingers.

Raizel relaxed as much as possible as he felt your finger prod his entrance. He nodded giving you the go ahead. Pushing your finger inside, Raizel's breathing hitched. It felt strange not so much painful as to just strange. You pushed your finger in deeply while inserting a second one. Making a scissoring motion, you stretched and prepared him for something better.

"Are you okay?" You asked concerned.

"I'll be fine, go ahead."

You nodded removing your pants holding his thighs. You pushed yourself inside and Raizel's face twitched. You wanted to stop but you wanted this too bad to do so. So you thrusted deeper, the cutest whimper escaped Raizel's mouth. You wanted to hear more. You wanted him to moan your name in absolute pleasure.

Picking up your pace you roughly hit against his g-spot. A loud moan escaped Raizel's lips as he blushed embarrassed. You smirked hitting against it again and again. You could feel your peak nearing as well as Raizel's. Taking hold of his member you stroked it in time with your thrusts. Raizel unable to hold back his moans. You both came together as you rode out your orgasms. Pulling out Raizel pulled you close to his chest so you couldn't see his face. You chuckled softly rubbing your nose against his chest.