Rael x Uke!Male Reader (Lemon) - Part 7 {REQUESTED}

A/N: This is part seven of eight of the Uke!Male Reader series. Requested by Reinahonda2017. Enjoy!

------------

You ended up making your way home alone. Tao said he needed to pick something up from the electronics store. When you got there it was dead silent. Which was very unusual. Normally Shinwoo and Ikhan could be heard from outside the door. But they weren't here, nobody was, except for your favourite tsundere boy.

"Hey Rael. Where is everyone?" You tilted your head. His head perked up hearing your voice. He stood up making his way over to you.

"Sir Raizel, Regis, Seira and the children are at the game centre. Frankenstein said he had an after school meeting. And the modified humans I don't know, nor do I care." But secretly you knew he cared.

"The only person I want, is right here anyway." Your back to the wall he leaned his face in close. Your face heated up.

"Rael, what if someone walks in?" Your heart raced.

"I'll make sure to be quick then." He smirked tilting your chin up to kiss you.

Kissing back you pushed his jacket off and removed his white dress shirt. Compared to your gentleness Rael ripped open your blue shirt. You whimpered at his aggressiveness. Your destroyed shirt fell to the floor joining Rael's. Next to be discarded was the lower clothing. Once discarded Rael lifted you onto his hips, pushing into you without any warning. Rael broke the kiss and you moaned out. His lips attached to your nipple, sucking, licking and biting. Moaning loudly you rested your hand on his head.

"Rael!~"

He pushed himself deeper inside you hitting your prostrate. Not holding your moans back you cried out for him to go faster. Obliging he increased his pace, hitting your prostrate more frequently. Moaning you gripped his hair tightly as you came on his chest. He moaned deeply pulling out and cumming on you. Slowly putting you down you held onto his shoulders for support.

"Heh, are you alright?" Rael asked softly. You smiled nodding.

"Never better." You knelt down to pick up your clothes.

"I'm going to go sleep for a little while, can you wake me for dinner?" You yawned.

"Sure."