Takeo x Uke!Male Reader (Lemon) - Part 4 {REQUESTED}

A/N: This is part four of eight of the Uke!Male Reader series. Requested by Reinahonda2017. Enjoy!

------------

Groaning, you reluctantly got up and out of bed when your alarm clock went off at 7:30a.m. Swinging your legs over the side you crumpled over. You had to admit you were sore, but you'd be lying if you said you hated it. To you it was worth the pain. You wondered who would be next. Standing up, you leaned your weight on your bedside table. You needed to shower like badly. So you grabbed your school uniform and towel and headed to the bathroom. Opening the door you saw Takeo undressing. You blushed deeply, as he looked over at you only in his boxers. He chuckled.

"Hey (Y/N). You wanna join me? It'll be quicker." He said casually, no secret intent.

But you had a feeling something exciting was going to happen. If not you would make it so. You discarded the shirt you had borrowed from Raizel, nothing else in the way. You got in with Takeo and he chuckled.

"I see you've been having fun already. It kinda makes me jealous." His voice dropped lowly as he slid his hands on your hips.

Goosebumps prickled your skin and not because of the water running down your skin. Where ever Takeo's hands touched burned your skin. To say you ached for him was an understatement. Pulling you closer to his body he kissed and sucked on your shoulder blade. Closing your eyes you're breathing becoming audible. You could feel Takeo getting excited, his member poking your backside. Biting your lip you rubbed yourself against him. Moaning softly he roughly pinned you facing the wall.

"My, it seems like you're becoming a honry little thing, huh?" Takeo bit on your ear sliding into you.

Letting out an airy breath, you clenched your first which rested against the shower tiles. Nuzzling his head into your shoulder Takeo set an above normal speed but it was rough and deep. Arching your back you moaned deeply. While thrusting into you Takeo tweeked and pulled your nipples.

"T-Takeo," you moaned. You desperately wanted him to touch you.

Takeo smirked in understanding. He took hold of your member stroking your length fully. A loud satisfied moan rattled through your whole body. Takeo kissed your neck his thrusts relentless. Your climax reached its peak and you came on the wall. The water from the shower washed it away. Moaning in your ear Takeo pulled out cumming on your back. You smiled feeling Takeo pull you into a hug. He helped wash, dry and clothe you. Together with the others you made your way to school.