Frankenstein x Uke!Male Reader (Lemon) - Part 2 {REQUESTED}

A/N: This is part two of eight of the Uke!Male Reader series. Requested by Reinahonda2017. Enjoy!

------------

Waking up, you realized you were in an unfamiliar room. Sitting up you winched in pain. Looking around you remembered the events of earlier that night. You blushed deeply looking beside you. Raizel was peacefully sleeping. Your throat was dry so you stood up to go to the kitchen. You stumbled a little, your legs wobbly. You saw Raizel's shirt and decided to just put that one, since he was taller and all his shirt would fit you like a dress. Buttoning it up you quietly left the room heading to the kitchen. Pouring yourself a cup of water from the tap, you downed it in one go. Putting the cup on the drying rack a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist. You jumped at the feeling.

"My, my aren't you very bold? Wearing my master's shirt." It was Frankenstein. You blushed deeply.

"I-I was only borrowing it." Frankenstein chuckled pulling you closer to his chest.

"You know, you were very loud," you wished to crawl in a hole. You were very loud you knew that. But you didn't want it pointed out.

"Tell me (Y/N)," Frankenstein moved his hand up your thigh. A content sigh passed through your lips.

"Did it feel good? Having my master fuck you and touch you?" Frankenstein took your hardening member in his hand stroking your length. You gasped leaning your weight against him.

"Answer me, (Y/N)." He gripped your member tighter. You moaned out.

"Y-yes." Your voice broke.

"Hearing your moans was so erotic, it made me want to fuck you so bad. I can only imagine it was the same for everybody else." You could hear the smirk on his face and you could certainly feel it as he kissed and sucked your neck, marking you.

You moaned biting your lip. You didnt want to be too loud, after all you were still in the kitchen. Frankenstein chuckled amused at your efforts.

"You think you'll be able to contain your moans? I'm not going easy on you," Frankenstein pushed you against the kitchen counter in front you.

You felt his member prod your entrance. You wondered when he took his pants off. You whimpered wanting him.

"Frankenstein." You looked back at him, your face flushed, you're (H/C) hair slightly covering your face.

Frankenstein groaned, watching your provocative expression. Unable to hold himself back, he slams himself inside you. Throwing your head back a loud moan escapes your mouth.

"You're so tight, it feels amazing," Frankenstein growled in your ear as he thrusts at an exceptional speed.

Covering your mouth with your hand, you moaned into it. It was embarrassing to be doing such shameless act in the kitchen. Getting seen added to the excitement. It felt so good. But it felt even better when Frankenstein hit your g-spot.

"T-there! Ngh~ please!' You begged.

Complying to your wishes, Frankenstein continued to hit your g-spot. You cried our every time, your climax reaching your peak, you came, dirtying the kitchen cabinet. Softly moaning in your ear, Frankenstein released inside you. Closing your eyes you felt his hot seed fill you up. As he pulled out you felt it drip down your thigh. Your legs wobbled, you were about to fall down but Frankenstein caught you holding you up. Picking you up bridal style he carried you to your room. During your trip to your room, you had fallen asleep. Placing you on the bed Frankenstein placed a kiss on your head.