Their Favourite Place to be Touched & Kissed - Tao, Rael and Regis Catch up

💟💟Tao💟💟
Touch (SFW):
•His cheek.
•When he's too busy with his computer than you, stroking his cheek will earn a reaction similar to a cat. He will start purring.
•If you dare to pull your hand away he will grab your hand back glaring at you.
•Its the perfectly safe way to get his attention and turn him into a cat.
Touch (NSFW):
•His ears.
•Ever wondered what's the quickest way for him to drop his laptop and drop your clothes, playing with his ears.
•It excites him beyond reasons that he can't even understand and you use it to your every advantage.
•He promises to show you just what he can do with those fingers of his.
Kiss (SFW):
•His Hands.
•Its a comfort thing. It makes his bubbly personality go to sleep, and a quiet kitten emerges.
•He likes it when you kiss each of his knuckles.
•Its a sure way to make him a sleep kitty.
Kiss (NSFW):
•The front of his neck.
•Right where his voice box is, is the place. Leaving little sucks and soft kisses.
•Usually he pulls you onto his lap making you feel what you're doing to him.
•He loves it when you leave hickies. It shows your posessiveness, and he loves it.

💛💛Rael💛💛
Touch (SFW):
•His nose.
•You love booping and stroking his nose and behind his tsundere-ness he does too.
•At first he scolded you and forbade you from doing it ever again. But he caught a flu one time and when he was on your lap you subconsciously rubbed his nose. And he adored it. It made him feel better.
•Ever since then it became a habit, he will lay his head on your lap so you can rub his nose.
Touch (NSFW):
•His butt.
•At first he found it embarrassing and would tell you to stop. But you found his reaction just too cute to stop. Soon you realized why.
•He will pin you down giving you a single warning. If you fail to 'comprehend' it and continue to touch him well, you're going to be sore in the morning.
•He will 'teach' you a lesson on how to act like a proper lady. 😉
Kiss (SFW):
•His forehead.
•Its sweet and gentle and he never sees it coming. His face usually flares up.
•You'd expect him to give out about it but he surprises you and asks for another.
•Of course you comply, holding his face in your chest you smother his forehead in kisses.
Kiss (NSFW):
•His neck.
•Especially the sides of his neck and where his neck and shoulder meet. There you will find a nice little spot that makes him whimper.
•Pushing you down he will proceed to rip your clothes off. You will struggle to walk tomorrow.
•Leaving hickies on his neck, the next day will lead to a "punishment." He hates the teasing that he gets for it, and you must be punished.

💝💝Regis💝💝
Touch (SFW):
•His cheeks.
•It all started when he had a bit of food on his cheek. You wiped it with your finger.
•His face flushed but he didn't hate it. A little later he sat beside you his face red again. You thought he might've been sick.
•But he just wanted you to touch his cheek again because it felt nice coming from you.
Touch (NSFW):
•His collar bone.
•He will call you inelegant. Since you're unbuttoning the first few buttons to his shirt.
•But he honestly loves it. Light touches and soft strokes sends shivers down his spine.
•Now it's his turn to be inelegant, touching you all over.
Kiss (SFW):
•His lips.
•He loves the feeling of intimacy he gets from a direct kiss.
•It shows that you belong to him that your lips are only for him.
•He could spend hours with you exchanging kisses.
Kiss (NSFW):
•Back of his neck.
•It drives him crazy. He is usually a calm and collected man, well not anymore.
•His whole demeanor changes and you get to see a whole new side of him.
•All I can say is that he will have to bring you your food.