(Cinderella AU) Rajak x Reader {REQUESTED}

A/N: This was requested SakuraHime12345. I've put my own twist on the Cinderella story I hope you like it.

Usually the brackets means the author is talking, in most stories I've read anyway. But in this particular chapter or in any chapter that doesn't have 'A/N' at the start of the bracket means it's apart of the story. Just in case.

(S1/N) = Step-sister 1 name.
(S2/N) = Step-sister 2 name.

Also so we're on the same track the previous Lord is the fairy godmother, just for a little fun.

------------

Usually it's the same old routine everyday. Getting up before your step-sisters and step-mother. Having their breakfast ready, doing the seemingly never-ending chores (that your step-sisters make for you). Brush my hair, fix my dress, my book is in the wrong place (it shocks you they know how to read), there's a fly in the room (poor sister that isn't a nice thing to say about yourself), and so on. The list doesn't stop and they're all stupid things, but they were stupid so you could understand (not really unlike them you considered yourself of a higher pedigree).

Today...well it's still the same old routine just a little more livelier. Tonight was the ball that was being held at the palace. It was being held for the soul purpose of the Prince. He is to choose his wife. And you, your step-sisters and step-mother were invited.

A high pitched scream echoed, followed by another (that only dogs could hear) sounded throughout the house.

"It's our invitations." The blonde step-sister (S1/N) screeched.

The red haired step-sister snatched the invitations from (S1/N). She read out the names.

"(S1/N), (S2/N), who is yours truly and mother." (S2/N) looked at everyone respectively. You looked at her in waiting. She scowled.

"Oh right, and you," she handed you your invitation.

Reaching your hand out for it (S2/N) retracted her hand and ripped it in half. She cackled like the bitch that she is.

"Looks like you can't go now," (S1/N) snickered.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? Get everything ready for us you lazy girl," your horrid step-mother (M/N) chided.

"I am getting everything ready, (S2/N) ripped my invitation." You thought you would just mention not that she would care.

"So? You will not be attending the ball anyway, you have too much to do, and no dresses." (M/N) just walked away, her black hair bouncing behind her.

You couldn't stop your glare, you wished it burned actual holes into her back. Throughout the day you had, ironed and readied the ball gowns. Helping your step-sisters into their dresses you made sure to make their corsets unbearably tight. Unlike your step-mother she was a little wiser in knowing what you wanted to do. You didn't care, it was funny watching her squirm. You silently prayed to yourself that they would fall and break their necks in their heels.

You voiced your complaints to yourself now that you were alone.

"I kinda wanted to go. It's not everyday you get to see Prince Rajak Kertia. Not that I'd ever get the chance to dance with him or even have him look at me." You sighed deeply suddenly perturbed by an unexpected voice that spoke.

"Do you usually talk to yourself? It's a sign of going crazy." It was a male voice.

You turned to the sound. There a tall blonde man in a white dress stood with an ethereal glow. You were so confused the anxiety you felt went away. He was good looking though.