Raizel x Uke!Male Reader (Lemon) - Part 1 {REQUESTED}

A/N: So this is part one of eight of the Uke!Male Reader series. This was requested by Reinahonda2017. They wanted a Raizel, Frankenstein, Rajak, Takeo, M-21, Tao, Rael and Regis x Uke!Male Reader lemons. So I've concocted up a plan and divided it into eight parts respectively. I hope this satisfies your needs and I hope you and everyone else enjoys.

------------

You had no idea why you were called here but here you were anyway together with Raizel, Frankenstein, Rajak, Takeo, M-21, Tao, Rael and Regis. It wouldn't be so bad but they were all staring at you, not only did it make you feel nervous but you wondered what their intentions were. You had to admit you were attracted to them. They all had this alluring beauty to them that if they asked you to sleep with them, you wouldn't know who to choose, you would be greedy and ask for them all. Whether it be one a day or multiple it would be heaven for you.

"So (Y/N) you're probably wondering why we called you here." Frankenstein spoke. Yes they all wanted to talk to you.

"I am curious. Yes." You admitted.

"Well we were talking, and a common topic came up. Could you possibly guess what it was?" He raised an curious eyebrow.

To say you were stumped was understatement. You looked around the room going between everyone, deciphering in your head what everybody had in common. But nothing jumped out at you so you looked back to Frankenstein shrugging your shoulders slightly.

"I really don't know," saying this you felt like an idiot.

You felt like you should've know. Frankenstein made it sound like you should know. Low chuckles resounded around the room making feel even worse.

"It's alright (Y/N), we were going to tell you even if you knew. It's you."

"Oh so that's....wait what?!" You were baffled.

Why on earth would they talk about you? You started to get an anxiety attack. What if they wanted you to leave? What if you made them angry but you hadn't done anything to warrant that.

"(Y/N), calm down, it's nothing bad. Its actually good." Takeo spoke soothingly. Good?

Curiosity peaked you looked at Frankenstein for him to continue.

"As crazy as this may sound dear (Y/N) we like you." Everybody in the room nodded simultaneously. You couldn't believe it. You must've died and went to heaven.

"Like, as in...?" You needed clarification. Clear clarification.

"As in attraction. We all want you." Your eyes were practically popping out of their sockets. Frankenstein chuckled.

"We all started having arguments and soul weapons were starting to fly," all eyes were on Rael.

"Hey it's not my fault, okay?" He growled.

"Well no matter anyhow, it's done and over with. We talked it over and have come to a mutual agreement to share you."

"S-share me?" You started getting tingles. This was very exciting, you've wanted this to happen for a very long time.

"I mean we don't want to do anything that you're uncomfortable with."

You shook your head fervently, "I feel like a hussy for feeling this way for you all." Frankenstein chuckled.

"Don't worry we feel equally as bad but if you're okay with it so are we."

"How will this work though? I mean do we have a time table?" Tao was the one to laugh first.