Karias x Shy, Adorable, Short and Chubby!Reader {REQUESTED}

A/N: This was requested by Reinahonda2017.

Title - Just the way you are.

------------

Looking in the mirror was your least favourite thing to do every morning, especially since it's a body mirror. You hated your body, though you had to admit you weren't exactly over weight you were just naturally chubby, which isn't a bad thing. But if that didn't make you feel insecure your height bothered you. You were shorter than most, correction you were shorter than everybody. You were pretty sure babies were born taller. You were a whopping 5'2 at eighteen years old. Everybody at Ye Ran mistakes you for a first year when in fact you were in your last year of school. And to top everything off you were extremely shy. You could barely talk to your home room teacher without getting an anxiety attack. The only person you could talk to relatively normally was a certain blond security guard from your school: Karias Blerster. Who just so happened to be your boyfriend.

Making your way to school, you avoided all major social gatherings, taking all the safe back roads to school. You hated all the stares and back talk. You hated walking to school with your fellow classmates. Their skinny figures pissed you off. That's right you didn't feel envy or jealously, you felt angry. No matter how healthy you ate, or how much you exercised. In fact you were the definition of healthy and you did many sports. You just couldn't lose your baby fat. But that's what made you adorable and loveable.

Sitting down you made yourself comfortable on the bench in the school garden. It was your favourite place to be before class started. You loved watching the flowers dance in the wind, the sun illuminating them. A rose appeared in your peripheral vision you giggled softly your cheeks flushing.

"Good morning princess." Sitting beside you he placed the rose in your hair.

"M-morning." You smiled sheepishly.

You've always wondered why someone like Karias would ever date you. There were much skinner and taller girls out there. It bothered you for some reason. You knew you should be happy and you are but you wanted to know his reasoning.

"Karias?" You looked at him at the corner of you eye but quickly looked away again.

"Hm? What is it?" He smiled his golden smile at you.

"What is it about me that you like?" Your voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't 'like' anything about you," you felt your heart rip in two.

"I love everything about you." You smiled wide. He was so dorky but that's why you loved him.

"I love how short you are, you're irresistibly adorable, your shyness kills me and I don't care about your chubbyness. That's just one of your many charms." He kissed your cheek.

"So I don't want you thinking something silly okay? I love you just the way you are."

You believed every word he spoke to you. He made your insecurities go away. You threw your arms around his neck hugging him. He chuckled softly soothingly rubbed your back. 

"I love you too Karias."