Rajak x Uke!Male Reader (Lemon) - Part 3 {REQUESTED}

A/N: This is part three of eight of the Uke!Male Reader series. Requested by Reinahonda2017. Enjoy!

------------

Happily snoozing in your own bed, exhausted from your time with Raizel and Frankenstein. You could feel something gentle stroke your cheek. Humming softly your eyes fluttered open. Upon opening your eyes, the beautiful, blonde haired clan leader was staring at you. Though it was still dark you could make him out.

"Hm so you've finally woken up?" He smiled softly down at you.

It gave you butterflies. He was so majestic. Looking at the clock beside you it read 5:43a.m in the morning. Why would he wake you this early? Chuckling Rajak looked down at you.

"I didn't want to wake you, but I'm leaving for Lukedonia for a while and I had to 'see you'." He said tucking some of your (H/C) hair behind your ear. Looking closer at your neck he scoffed.

"I doubt Raizel did that. Let me guess Frankenstein? I can imagine he's very possessive." He lightly traces over the hickies.

It felt strange but nice at the same time. You leaned more into his touch. Taking this as a sign Rajak pulled the duvet to the side placing his hands on either side of your head. You blushed, arousal running through your body. Watching your every reaction he didn't hold back, he attacked your neck, grazing it with his fangs. Oh how he wanted to sink them in, make you moan and cry out. But he wouldn't monopolize you like that and piss everyone off. Rajak moved his lips over to your already placed hickies sucking on them. Those being already sensitive you arched into him moaning softly, tilting your head to the side giving him more access. Rajak could feel your growing member rub against his. Moving his lips to your ear he nibbled it.

"Do you want me, (Y/N)?" You whimpered at his sultry voice nodding. Unbuttoning your shirt he spoke looking down at you, a little unimpressed.

"I want to hear you say it." He said opening your shirt lightly tracing around your nipple. You twitched a moan passing your lips.

"I want you Rajak...please fuck me." Your embarrassment to say something like this slowly dissipating with everything time you have sex. Smirking Rajak pinched and pulled at your nipple.

"I'm under the assumption you don't need any prepping?" He said pulling down his pants, taking his member out. You bit your lip watching.

"N-no.."

Without any further words Rajak thrust himself deeply inside you. His tip rubbing against your g-spot. A throaty moan escaped. Rajak smirks pulling out to roughly slam back into you. His pace was monstrous. You're mind and screams could hardly keep up, especially since he keeps hitting your prostrate.

"Rajak!" You screamed loudly as you came. You panted heavily feeling Rajak release.

Rajak panted looking down at you. Your lips apart you gasped for air. Your eyes teary from the pleasure. Your cheeks flushed. He found it so breath taking. Buttoning your shirt back up he gave you a single kiss, before covering you back up as you drifted to sleep.

"I'll see you soon."