Frankenstein x Reader (Hard-core Lemon) {REQUESTED}

A/N: This was requested by KAOKAI02.

------------

You always knew your lover was into some kinky things, but you hadn't expected this.

~Flashback~

"Frankenstein," you sighed staring at the pet collar and leash he had in his hand.

"Just once. If you really don't like it I won't do it again." I mean how could you say no to him. You couldn't that's how. You sighed again shaking your head.

"Okay, okay. Only for you."

~End flashback~

So here you were naked and on your knees sucking your lover off, in his laboratory no less. The only thing you have on is the pet collar and leash which he held onto in his hand. Tugging on the leash he pulled your mouth deeper onto him. The vibrations of your moans on his shaft driving him crazy. He twitched in your mouth as he came. You swallowed everything. Pulling away with a pop, you looked up at him. Tugging the leash he pulled you up. Rising to your feet he slammed his lips onto yours. Kissing back he shoved his tongue in your mouth. With tongues intertwined he guided you to his desk. Breaking the kiss he layed you face first onto it.

Taking your wrists he removed his tie and bound tour wrists behind your back. He shoved your legs apart giving him full access and view to your wet pussy. Yes he wanted to fuck you. But he had a few other things in mind that he wanted to so first. He smacked your ass and not lightly either. You moaned loudly.

"Do you like being spanked my pet?" He yanked roughly on your leash choking you slightly. You coughed slightly but you'd be lying if you said you hated it.

"Y-yes master." You purred softly.

Frankenstein only smirked, "you will count every single time I spank you. Understand?" You nodded. He smacked your ass roughly. You gasped.

"Understand?" He growled in your ear.

"Y-yes master." You whimpered.

He spanked you a total of ten times each harder than the last. Your ass red and swollen. Your cheeks stained with tears, but you liked it. The floor beneath wet with your cum. Frankenstein grabbed your pussy with his hand, your juices dripping onto it.

"I never knew you would be such a masochist my pet. Look at you all wet just from me spanking me. You've made the floor all dirty. I can feel your pussy pulse and beg me to touch it, to fuck it. Is that what you want? Do you want me to fuck you like the dirty slut you are?"

His dirty talk turned you on even more. You basically moaned just at his words. Yes you wanted him to touch you and fuck you.

"M-master please touch me." You could feel his palm rubbing against your swollen clit.

You needed more. You grinded yourself against his hand but that result in a hard direct slap on your pussy. Arching your back you moaned shamelessly and loudly. Harshly he yanked back on the leash, your head tilted back, your breathing rough and desperate.

"Your such a bad girl (Y/N). I decide when to touch you or how to touch you. Impatient girls get nothing, so be good for your master, understand?" He whispered in your ear.

You nodded furiously unable to talk. Frankenstein let go of the leash and you coughed for air.

"Good girl." He praised stroking your clit up and down.

You moaned satisfied. He shoved to fingers into your heat. You clenched your hands into fists as you moaned. He coated them in your fluid. Pulling them out you whimpered unsatisfied. But you gasped at his fingers pushing into your ass. You shut your eyes at the feeling. It was a little painful but you could get used to it. Without trying to hurt you too much Frankenstein thrusted his fingers in deeply, stretching your tight hole. You moaned wriggling your hips. He removed his fingers, his member pushing into you instead. Without warning he buried his member deep inside you. You screamed out throwing your head back. His relentless thrusts left you a moaning mess. Your pussy was throbbing and aching. You needed it to be touched. You couldn't even do it yourself since your hands were tied.

"M-ma-ah-ster, p-ple-ease..." You could a knot forming in your stomach, you came, your cum dripping down your thighs and onto the floor.

"So this isn't enough for you, you horny whore. You want me to touch you as well? Not to mention you came without permission." He taunted you.

"Fine as you wish."

He shoved three fingers into your deprived pussy. Your throat burned from your moaning. It hurt and it was worth it. This pleasure was beyond anything you've felt. Frankenstein thrusted his fingers in at the same pace he was thrusting into your ass. Tears of pleasure streamed from your face. Your walls convlused violently.

"I haven't given you permission." You whimpered trying to control the urge to release.

You could feel Frankensetin twitch inside you. He brought your body close to his in a tight embrace.

"Cum with me baby."

You moaned loudly cumming on his fingers, feeling his hot seed fill you up. He removed both his member and fingers from you. He freed your hands and took the collar off you. If Frankenstein wasn't holding you, you wouldn't fallen to the floor. Resting your head against him your heavy eyes you fell asleep in his arms. He chuckled softly picking you up bridal style and carrying you to his bedroom.