Yandere!Previous Lord x Reader

Lately you've noticed the Lord has been acting a little strange. Well he's always strange but it's different this time, way different. He's less bubbly and talkative. He doesn't talk to anyone else but you. He gets rather hostile if someone else talks to you, or if you talk to someone else. He would rather have you stay with him and only him, all the time. Not that you minded, you loved him. But sometimes you don't know. He's changing and you don't know why. He loves you too, one would even consider it past the point of obsession. Yes he was obsessed with you. He didn't want anyone else near you. He would kill anyone, who would look, talk or dared to touch you. If you talked to anyone their end will be ensured. And your consequences won't be pleasant. He will show you that you belong to him and only him.

"(Y/N), why were you talking to him?" The Lord asked in a less than friendly way. You shrunk back a little.

"I was just asking how he was..."

"You know I told you not to talk to anyone but me right?" Despite his demeanor he stroked your cheek softly. You shivered.

"You...You did my Lord. I'm sorry. I will not disobey you again." You bowed your head. He was pleased with this.

"That's good, because you know what will happen if you disobey me again." Yanking your head up by your hair to force you to look at him, you nodded.

"O-of course, m-my Lord." You were on the verge of tears, he let go.

This man isn't the man you once fell in love with. You do not know this man.

He turned.

"Come, let's have tea," he chimed happily as if nothing had ever happened, walking away.

"C-certainly," you followed reluctantly scared of the outcome if you said no.

------------

You sobbed to yourself nearly every night. You hated what's become of you, you hated what your Lord has made you become. Your skin paler than usual. Dark circles around your eyes. Your beauty has diminished upon being his prisoner. But he does not think so. In fact he thinks your more exquisite. His obsession wouldn't stop and you couldn't stop it either. You've tried but he only denied it. He's killed five clan leaders. All that have made any contact with you. You tried running away but you hadn't gotten far, as a result he locked you up in a cage. He would only let you out unless you promised to never ever leave the room he has provided for you. Whatever you needed was supplied in the room everyday for you. You also had a bathroom for yourself. So you promised, you promised him you wouldn't leave, you would be a good girl and wait for him everyday.

You had gotten used to your mundane life after one hundred long years. Spending everyday alone, either doing embroidery, painting, reading or just watching time pass and move on without you from your window, until one day. One day He came. Him and His retainer. You didn't know why He came. He was crazy if He thought you could be saved. Honestly you didn't want to be saved.

There was a knock on the door, but your gaze stayed staring out the window. Your eyes hollow and dim. Lifeless. The door opened slowly. Still you had not moved from the window.

"(Y/N)?" A deep voice called. You could swear you knew that voice. But couldn't place it. All that matters is:

It. Was. Not. Your. Lord.

Craning your head you looked in the direction of the voice. A blonde man stood in the doorway, an ebony haired man behind him. Both seemed very surprised.

"(Y/N), what has happened to you?" You ignored him. Frankenstein couldn't believe that it was you.

You had a long white silky dress. It really showed off your assets. Your (L/H)(H/C) hair flowed down your back.

"(Y/N)." Raizel spoke. You couldn't help but turn your attention to him. Like something was pulling you to him.

"(Y/N), tell me. Has the Lord done this to you?" You didnt know why he was asking this. You replied nonetheless.

"No." Was your answer. His eyes widened for a spilt second before returning to normal.

"You are not in a healthy state. Come-"

"Are you trying to steal my precious (Y/N) away from me Raizel?" A dark aura emanated from behind both Frankenstein and Raizel.

Frankenstein defensively shielded his Master from the Lord. Raizel slowly turned around to face the Lord.

"Raizel if you do not leave, you will force my hand." The Lord came closer.

"Over my dead body." Frankenstein growled.

"That can be arranged." The Lord's facial expression hardened.

You didn't understand, but you didn't want him to hurt the two who have 'trespassed' into your chambers. Before you knew it you were in front of your Lord.

"My Lord," your sultry voice spoke. Your hand on his chest.

"Do not kill them. They deserve your mercy. They have done nothing wrong." You leaned your head against his chest.

The said males in question didn't know what to make of this scene. It was, disturbing.

Twirling some of your hair he spoke, "Alright. But only because you asked so nicely."

He looked up at Frankenstein and Raizel, "be grateful. (Y/N) just saved your lives. Next time I will not hesitate."

You could tell Raizel was on edge but you could see Frankenstein was on edge ever more so. He wanted to rip into the Lord's face.

"Frankenstein." Raizel ordered.

"We are leaving. And we will not interrupt again."

Frankenstein twitched. He did not want to leave you in the hands of that monster. But his Master has ordered it, so that is what it is. After leaving, the Lord locked the door.

He tilted your head up by your chin so you were looking at him, he rubbed his thumb across your bottom lip, they slightly parted giving you a seductive look.

"You're tempting me, aren't you?" He smirked, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Whatever do you mean?" You hummed teasingly.

This was your daily life.