Rajak x Rael (Lemon)

A/N: This contains incest. Brother x brother. Obviously by the title. So if you do not like it. Don't read it then.

------------

He knows feeling this way for his older brother is wrong, but he can't help it. He loves him and not just as a brother. He loves him how he should love his significant other. He thought about the way he loves Seira and it doesn't compare to the way he feels about Rajak. Just thinking about it is causing a very annoying growing problem right now. He's been avoiding his older brother at all costs. He couldn't face the devastation of being rejected especially not by him.

------------

Lately he's noticed Rael has been avoiding him. He's never done that before. He knows how much his little brother looks up to him, so to watch him purposely ignore him hurts. But it's weird, he never thought it would hurt like this. He feels as if a part of him is forcibly being taken away. He loves his little brother more than anyone can realize. He shouldn't love his little brother like this, he shouldn't want his little brother like this. Even if he couldn't have him, he didn't want his brother avoiding him anymore.

------------

Knocking on his younger brothers door, he got no reply. Was he out? Rajak frowned, where could he have gone. For some reason he began to have anxiety. He knocked again this time entering his room. Closing the door behind him he could've sworn he could hear Rael moan. He shivered at the thought. Maybe it's just his fantasies running wild. He sighed calming his racing heart. But he heard it again clearer this time. Locking the door he quietly made his way through his younger brothers room, to the bathroom.

"...ngh..h-hyung." He watched as his little brother touched himself calling his name. He felt his pants tighten.

He had no idea Rael had felt the same way as him. A sense of relief washed over Rajak as he continued to watch before he couldn't take it any longer.

"Rael," Rajak gently called out. Rael jumped. Stuttering he tried to explain himself.

"R-Rajak, I um, don't look at me!" Mortified he looked down covering himself.

Lifting his chin up with his Rajak stared into Rael's eyes. Rael's cheeks turned a dusty colour.

"Don't worry Rael," he kissed his brothers soft, sweet lips.

Rael was beyond surprised. Only in his dreams would his brother ever kiss him like this. Maybe it was a dream.

Sensing Rael's disbelief Rajak lightly stroked his brothers member. Gasping at the touch Rael pulled away.

"This isn't a dream Rael," Rajak's grip tightened as he pumped his hand up and down.

"Ngh...hyung." Rael moaned softly too embarrassed to look Rajak in the eyes.

"Don't look away from me Rael." Rajak cupped his cheek making Rael look at him. Rael shyly looked at his older brother, blatant lust in his eyes. Rael shivered, his instincts taking over as he latched himself on Rajak's lips.

Kissing back Rajak picked up his speed that was busy working on Rael. Rael moaned into the kiss giving Rajak the opportunity to snake his tongue inside Rael's mouth. Rael's head was spinning with pleasure, his breath running out, his climax nearing. Breaking the kiss a trail of saliva connect both brothers.

"R-Rajak, I'm close," Rael's face contorted in pleasure.

"Cum for me little brother," Rajak kissed and sucked Rael's neck.

Squeezing his eyes Rael came on Rajak's hand. Rajak groaned into Rael's neck, his pants uncomfortably tight. Panting softly Rael opened his eyes.

"Hyung?" Rajak moved away from his neck, giving him a questioning look.