Prologue

Ara POV:

"CAI XUKUN CAI XUKUN CAI XUKUN". I screamed while waving my water bottle in front of my laptop screen.

"ARAAAA! CAN YOU PLEASE FANGIRL A LITTLE QUIETER?!! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, GOD!" Nara yelled from the room next to me. She's my only roommate since the other members left to live on their own.

I jumped off my bed and paused the video i was watching. Peeking into Nara's room i asked, "Really? does that mean Xukun can hear me?"

"No you idiot. Plus we're idols. So keep your fangirling sessions quieter and calmer"

"Hmph! So?"
I pouted and left the room to continue.
I have to admit, although we're idols keeping a perfect image is tiring. People should understand that idols can act like fangirls/fanboys too lmao. But to be honest i am excited for tomorrow!

Timeskippp

"Ara! Wake up!" A husky voice said to me.
"What do you want jungwoo? Let me sleep 5 more minutes."

"You're gonna get late for your flight!"

"Who cares let me sleep for a bit longer.." I whined

"But then you're gonna miss seeing Cai Xukun on stage righttttt in front of you." He chuckled.
I immediately jumped out my bed, skipped to the bathroom, slipped into my clothes and sprinted to the door.

"your hair's a mess and aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" Jungwoo said as he ruffled my hair.

"I can't be bothered plus we'll get late for the flight and i won't see Cai Xukun!"

"We have 2 hours and people are gonna be taking pictures of you in the airport unless you wanna go there and look like a mess. Oh and make sure you take your tablets. It's quite sunny today"

"Fine." i sighed as went to do my hair.
i took my tablets as i pulled out a carton of 'grape juice' from the fridge.
"right i guess we're ready to leave.. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS NARA!!" i yelled

"Fine as long as you don't come back okayyy!" she replied.

I pouted and skipped towards the door.

Timeskip!

We arrived at the airport. i was surrounded by so many fans, but luckily i had Jungwoo by my side. Jungwoo is my manager and fellow vampire friend ;) To be honest tho, most of the time fans would surround "me" because of the 'hot manager'. Surprisingly, Jungwoo has a fan base of his own, despite not being an idol haha.

The fans got louder and closer. I felt suffocated until i felt Jungwoo's hands gripping onto mine. It was kinda normal for him to hold my hand during these types of situations so i wasn't flustered, besides he is my best friend.

We finally dragged out of the massive crowd and sat down in the waiting rooms. Jungwoo still held my hand but i was too busy squealing in excitement to even care. I was a huge fan of 9percent and as i was attending their concert in China i couldn't stop myself from squealing.

Timeskip again

Me and jungwoo finally arrived at our hotel after the short flight. I sat myself on the bed as i felt a large hand cupping my cheek. I felt jungwoo's face getting nearer to mine. Sure he would get a bit flirty with me at times, which i was kinda used to but my cheeks suddenly turned red. I widened my eyes as he pushed himself away.