19

Ara POV:

With little memory of what happened yesterday, i awoke noticing that i was not in my own bed. What i had also noticed was that he was beside me, caressing my hand softly as he spoke a few words.

"Ara i'm sorry."

I looked up and gazed into his eyes, noticing the visible sorrow. Being the crybaby i am, i shed a few tears and pulled him into a hug.

"Jungwoo... I'm so sick." I whispered loudly, audible for him to hear.

"Ara, please calm down." He cooed, running his fingers through my hair.

"Im so sick of this fake love." (A/N My BTS promotion) I said choking on my sobs as i pulled myself closer towards him.

We stayed like this for a moment longer before he released himself from the hug.

Jungwoo POV:

I saw Ara awoke ever since what happened yesterday. Feeling relieved that she was back to her normal self, i held her hand and caressed it for a bit while apologising. However, she suddenly began to cry and pulled me into a tight hug.

I felt her warm tears soak my shirt as she grasped onto it tighter.

"Jungwoo, im so sick." She whispered near my ear.

"Ara, please calm down." I cooed.

"Im so sick of this fake love." She sobbed. Hearing those words made me despise that Xukun guy even more but at the same time i felt stupid- Stupid for not confessing earlier. I knew that right now was the wrong time for me.

A few moments later i released myself from the hug and placed my hand on her cheek before pecking it softly.

Suddenly, the door swung open as Nara quickly ran towards Ara, hugging her tightly. Behind her, followed a worried Hyunjin.

"ARA! I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER WHAT JUNGWOO TOLD ME AND QUICKLY FLEW OVER HERE WITH HYUNJIN TO SEE IF YOU WERE OKAY." She spoke, with little breath. In reply, Ara lightly nodded.

"Ara we saw the article too, are you sure you're okay?" Hyunjin asked with concern.

"Article? What article?" Ara confusingly questioned.

________

{BREAKING} JEON ARA, SEEN TO HAVE 'GONE PSYCHO' WHILST AT JEJU ISLAND!
@ allkpop
While on Jeju island, photos were taken of Ara going on a complete rage. C-pop idol, Cai Xukun even revealed that she was a 'vampire', which added to her crazy and psyc...Read more...
__________

Being unable to hold back her tears, Ara covered her mouth and burst out crying. Before i could make my move, Hyunjin pulled her into his embrace and patted her back gently, trying to calm her down.

I knew i had to do something. My anger was burning inside of me as i tightly  clenched my fists.

"What an ass." I spoke simply before raging out of the room.

"JUNGWOO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Nara exclaimed but i simply ignored and continued marching out of the door. I gritted my teeth aggressively and marched through the hallways before i approached my destination.

I carelessly slammed the door open being unaware of the damage i made. My blood boiled as i stomped towards him, grabbing him by his shirt.

"You son of a bitch." I roared before my fist harshly brushed his right cheek. Even after one small gesture, Xukun stumbled slightly and hit his head on the corner of the table. He touched his forehead lightly, noticing the blood and he weakly got up.

"Asshole." He evilly grinned, giving me a death glare. Within seconds his fist landed on my cheek as i groaned. I expected it, anticipated it, and in the moments after landing i let my body relax for a bit. I swallowed the slight bit of pain before slowly getting up.

"You're the one to blame, yet you're fighting against a me? Why? For what rea-" Before i could finish, he kneed me in the groin. I held my crotch and landed on my knees. "shut up. You're the one who started it." He spoke tiredly.

"No you are." I corrected him, as he once again kicked me. I groaned in pain, knowing he would eventually feel the same.

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"She's sick." I breathlessly tried to speak.

"What the heck do you mean she's sick? Stop bullshitting."

"I SAID SHE'S SICK." I yelled angrily.
Within seconds i kicked him onto the floor and aggressively grabbed his shirt, sending him continuous punches until his mouth was flooded with blood.
Xukun however let me punch him despite the physical pain he was potentially feeling. Being the weak guy he was, he let out a small cry and spat out the blood. Shaking, he got up and wiped the excess blood from his mouth.

His lips trembled as he tried to speak something. "You're right. I did hurt her."

"Yeah. Now you know how much of a dick you are!" I laughed before my sore fists punched his stomach continuously, releasing all my anger. However, it was cut short as i was suddenly pulled back by someone.

"JUNGWOO STOP THATS ENOUGH." I heard Hyunjin shout, as i tried escaping from his grip. That was no use, so i let myself leave as i watched him suffer. Finally, he got a taste of his own medicine.

___________

Oosh.