11

Jungwoo POV:

Waking up, I stretched out my arms letting out a quiet yawn. I rubbed my eyes and gently opened them being welcomed to a beautiful smile. Her hands caressing my cheeks as she stared into my eyes for a while; Eyes filled with confusion.

"Ara?" I questioned whilst rubbing my eyes harshly.

"Morning." She replied back with a smile, still caressing my right cheek. I took her hand off my cheek and got up straightening my back. Her smile disappeared, forming a frown. "What's the matter Jungwoo? Are you still mad at me..." She continued, getting up and stumbling back a little. Her sadness was visible on her expression, as she faced the door making her way out.

I got up quickly and hugged her from behind before she could leave.
"I-i'm sorry Ara... I missed you." I mumbled.

Widening her eyes, she turned around facing me. I felt her eyes meet mine as she cried out a single tear from her eyes. Her lips trembled to form a faint smile. Squeezing me tighter she said something, making my heartbeat increase a little. "I love you Jungwoo. Thank you for coming back."

Letting out a slight chuckle, i smiled like an idiot.

A few footsteps approached the door as i quickly pulled away from the warm hug.

"MORNING JUNGWOOOOO!!" Nara screamed.

She ran up to me punching my right arm as i held it, wincing in pain.

"Owww that hurt." I pouted.

"WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS?"

"I was at Doyoung's but um how did i get here?" I asked, facing Ara. She stepped back, trying to hide her face until Nara yelled out the answer for her.

"You really don't remember? BITCH YOU WERE DRUNK AND SO ARA FOUND YOU AT A CLUB OR SOMETHING AND SHE BROUGHT YOU BACK HOME AND-."

"Okayyyy. Geez i understand now thanks." I said cutting her off.

"She's also sorry for disturbing your make out session that you supposedly had." She added, rolling her eyes.

"NARA! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CONTINUE IDIOT!" Ara shouted.

Timeskip~

After brushing my teeth, i headed towards the small, glass dining table and sat down. Nara brought in a plate of omelette and toast. Placing the plate on the table, she sat down beside me, while Ara sat in front. They both began eating but i frowned at the sight of the food.

"What's the matter? Eat." Nara said, nudging my arm.

"Ehh... what if it's not edible. Like last time you added too much salt." I muttered.

"Shush up! My cooking skills have improved yano." She scoffed, straightening her back, looking proud.

I hesitated to take a bite of the food and actually enjoyed it. "Wow no shit. this is actually good." I muffled.

We all continued eating our food and chatted for a while to catch up. I felt so relieved seeing Ara still happy after everything what happened. Although she's a sensitive person, she still managed to keep positive. At the same time, i still felt like a dickhead for hurting her in the first place.

Ara POV:

The three of us ate our breakfast and decided to catch up. I smiled uncontrollably at the sight of us finally talking like this. It's been a few months actually since Nara went overseas to the UK to stay with her parents for a while. The atmosphere felt so lively as we all laughed together making me almost choke on my food.

The door bell suddenly rang, as i walked up towards the door, swinging it open. It was Xukun. I welcomed him with a warm hug ruffling his black, soft hair.

"You dyed your hair black?" i asked.

"Yeah i thought you'd like it you know for the Music video." He answered back, scratching the back of his head. I smiled at his cuteness for a while and lead him inside.

He moved his gaze towards Jungwoo and wiped off his smile. Honestly the atmosphere suddenly felt so cold. It always does when Jungwoo and Xukun are in the same room or even anywhere near each other.

"Xukun! Why don't you come join us!" Nara recommended, waving her hands at him. Xukun's lips formed a faint smile, giving a simple reply. "Nah. I've already had my breakfast."

"Oh? Okay then." Nara said.

Jungwoo clenched his fists together, as his veins became visible. He let out a heavy sigh and gulped down his glass of water. He turned towards Xukun, narrowing his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Jungwoo you idiot! He's Xukun, Ara's boyfriend..." Nara blurted out.

Jungwoo slowly unclenched his fists as his expression changed to his usual. "Oh." He simply responded, in realisation. Xukun only smirked in returned as he replied to Jungwoo's question from earlier. "Actually. I'm here to take Ara out on a date. Glad you're back."

"Yeah. And since i'm back, i have to go with her." Jungwoo spoke.

"Great idea Jungwoo!" Nara shouted out. I looked at her with a confused look. "We could go on a double date! Ara and Xukun with Me and You!" She continued.

I looked at her mouthing a 'no' but she only laughed in response and skipped towards her room. "I'm gonna go get ready." She followed on.

I facepalmed and apologised to Xukun for not going as planned.

"It's okay Ara. A double date sounds fun." He grinned. "Now get ready so we can all go."

I only nodded, still feeling bad. Heading towards my room i closed the door behind me and opened my wardrobe. It was a warm day so i decided to put on something suitable yet simple. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a white off-shoulder top.

(Creds to this person too

(Creds to this person too. They have a great fashion sense)

After putting on my clothes,I let down my hair, adjusted my jeans slightly, grabbed my purse and went back to the living room.

I caught Xukun staring at me as he moved his eyes up and down. Jungwoo on the other hand, looked away avoiding my presence.

"Damn. You look hotttt" Xukun complimented as he gulped down a lump of air.

"Wow Ara. Never knew you even owned any off-shoulder tops. i thought you didn't like exposing your collar bones and shoulders and all but wow so sexy." Nara added.

I felt a bit flustered after hearing those compliments. Pushing back a few strands of hair, i shyly thanked them. I suddenly felt Xukun's arm over my shoulders, startling me a bit. His warm hand grasped onto my left shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"Well i guess we should get going now." He grinned.

As we headed out, i felt a bit nervous as it was my first actual date with someone let alone a double date. Since it was my first, I hoped it would eventually go well.

_________

Sorry for updating so late. I was busy... oops