Jeon Ara.

So thank you guys so much for reading this story and voting for it! I had much fun writing this, but I assume some of you guys might be wondering about Jeon Ara's character?

To start off, yes Ara is a vampire but she has BPD (Borderline personality disorder) Which is the reason for her actions.

•People with BPD struggle to create strong relations hence why she didn't have a good relationship with her group members.

• The cause of her BPD? The cause of BPD is usually neglect, abandonment or loss. Ara lost her actual parents at a young age. (Her parents' death relate to Nara's parents) Ara was also often neglected by her foster parents. Her foster parents left her completely after they found out she was a vampire. They called her 'monster', Which also helped develop her BPD. As you can see, I used the word 'monster' as a motif throughout the story.
In addition, her dreams were meant to implicitly foreshadow future events (text wise). Story wise, they were an explicit warning for Ara.

•People with BPD struggle to feel empathy towards a lover and can't really be romantic. Why she left Xukun on the beach because she cannot empathise with him.

• What triggers someone with BPD? If a loved one leaves or abandons them. This is why she goes completely mental on Xukun. They do whatever they can do keep their relationship.

• What really triggers someone with BPD? If a loved one abandons/leaves them, they often become suicidal: The cause of her death. Xukun left her so she decides to commit suicide as she was unable to have him back.

• Can people with BPD be cured? No. However, Jungwoo does act as a cure. When Ara and Jungwoo first met, Jungwoo attempted to help the little girl. Jungwoo also knew about Ara's BPD because well I mean he did live with her most of her life.

Ara's parents and Nara's parents:

Ara's parents were actually killed by Nara's because they were vampires. Nara's parents were under a vampire thingy association thingy where they catch vampires. Unfortunately, Nara's father was arrested for murder after killing Ara's Mum and Dad. Why Nara suddenly remembered her dad when she was drunk.

The girl at the end with Xukun?

The girl at the end was Xukun's new girlfriend Haera. Haera however is somewhat of a 'reincarnation' of Ara after she was given a chance to continue to live once again as a brand new person (Without the BPD). I mean she Is a vampire so why not make it interesting.

-Ari