14

Third POV:

Jungwoo slowly stumbled back to their apartment with a drunk girl on his back, weighing him down. Although he was pretty drunk, he still had enough energy to piggy-back Nara back home. Eventually they had arrived and entered the silent and calm apartment which was almost empty.

Ara's soft snores could still be heard from her room, as Jungwoo quietly headed to Nara's room, gently placing her onto the bed. Just when he was about to leave, he felt Nara's hand lightly grasping onto his. She mumbled something making him frown a bit.

"Jungwoo... Please stay..."

He sighed and eventually laid down beside her, pulling the cover over them. He felt the warmth of their bodies merging as they were so close.

"Jungwoo... I miss him... I miss my dad..." She spoke soft. Hearing her words made him want to comfort her as he wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her closer. His other hand caressed her soft cheeks and made its way to a strand of hair, putting it back. He stared at her for a bit. At this moment, he could feel her hot breath kissing his neck. He could feel her heart thumping continuously.
"Don't worry. I'm here." He responded, softly placing his lips onto her forehead. She smiled in return as she snuggled closer. "I love you." She whispered.

A sudden feeling hit him when he heard those words making him want to stay with her like this forever. Maybe what she said before was right. Maybe he should give up on Ara.

___________

The next morning, Nara awoke noticing Jungwoo beside her. She gasped a little, trying to recall what happened last night. However she was immediately caught off guard, watching Jungwoo peacefully sleep. He looked so perfect; his facial features outlined clearly.

Unfortunately she had to disturb his peaceful sleep. Though, she still wanted to see him like this a little longer.

"Idiot, wake up" She giggles, slapping his head lightly. Jungwoo squeezes his eyes tighter and whined.
"Why so early?"

"It's almost 1PM. What do you mean early?"

Jungwoo was alarmed and suddenly got up.

"You should've woken me up earlier!" He complained.

"Hey! What do you mean?! I just woke up too!" Nara pouted, folding her arms like a child. Jungwoo giggled at her childlike actions and ruffled her as he stood up.

"Get ready. Don't you have to start filming a drama today?" Jungwoo reminded.

"Oh shit you're right! It's my first ever drama too!! I'm gonna be late!" Nara panicked. She pushed Jungwoo out of her room so she could get changed. She received a sudden text from Ara.

Ara;

All the best to your drama! Sorry i couldn't wish you personally since i had to practice with Xukun...

Sorry once again TT

Nara sighed slightly and rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile Ara and Xukun:

The room was filled with sounds of panting echoing in the atmosphere. The music played as Ara's body merged to the sound of it. She had sweat forming on her forehead, as she continued to dance passionately, moving her body smoothly to the beat. She was doing something she loved doing, with the person whom she loved. Dancing.

However the music stopped and so did everybody else in the room.

"Okay everyone! We can pause here for a short break!" The dance instructor yelled, as he clapped his hands together. Still panting, Ara headed towards the rooftop of her agency, to get some fresh air of course as her boyfriend, Xukun followed.

Once they reached the rooftop, they sat at the bench and admired the view for a bit.

"Hey Ara. I have something to tell you." Xukun spoke. Ara hummed and turned her head to face him. "So since it's summer, i was hoping to film the music video at Jeju Island. Especially since i'm here in korea." Xukun explained.

"Wow! Jeju is a great place!" Ara agreed.

"Yeah. We are going to film in 2 weeks. I planned it beforehand. Sorry i didn't inform you earlier."

"2 weeks!? So exciting! I actually can't wait!" Ara jumped in excitement.

_______

Sorry for updating so late, but THANK YOU FOR 1K! Also sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't feeling well for the past few days and i'm still unwell slightly. But don't worry! Next chapter will be more interesting... i think lol.