16

Third POV:

Ara gazed out the window to admire the beautiful view from above. She frowned slightly, thinking about the dreams she kept having. They were driving her insane almost. So to try and stop overthinking, she closed her eyes for a bit and slept.

After the short flight, Jungwoo, Ara and Xukun arrived at the luxurious hotel they booked for time being. The hotel room had two bedrooms rooms; One with a large king sized bed and another with two single beds.

"Hey Ara! You can sleep with me!" Xukun claimed but Jungwoo shook his head in disagreement.

"Ara, you can take the big room while me and Xukun can unfortunately share." Jungwoo huffed, rolling his eyes.

"If you don't want to share a room, then let me share one with Ara." Xukun remarked.

"Nope. I ain't gonna let that happen." Jungwoo finally said, before heading to the smaller room. "Oh and by the way, get some rest before your first filming for tomorrow." He added and closed the door.

___________

Next day...

They arrived at their last filming spot; the beach. Ara ran onto the sandy beach, as her feet dug into the warm sand. She took a little moment to herself and breathed in her 'freedom'. The fresh air was breathed into her nostrils as she calmly exhaled. When she opened her eyes, she saw Xukun's hands locked with hers. He smiled at the girl and stared into her shiny, diamond eyes.

They were expectedly disrupted when the director called everyone to get in their places. In this shoot, it was only Ara and Xukun with no backup dancers or extras. Once they got into their positions, the slate snapped signalling us to start. Although the camera began rolling, Ara froze.

They had to create some sort of romantic scene. Ara however, did not understand the term 'romantic' and was lost in her own world.

"CUT!" The director shouted. "Miss Jeon, why aren't you moving or anything?" He added.

"I'm sorry... I'm just nervous. And i don't even know how to be romantic." Ara tried explaining but the director snapped back.

"How can you be nervous when you're a veteran idol and filmed several music videos before? Also, you currently have a boyfriend, how do you not how to be romantic? I'm pretty sure you've had others before, so don't use that as an excuse." The director angrily scolded.

"It's okay, i'll lead her." Xukun defended.

"Fine but don't mess up and try making excuses again." The director finally spoke before the slate was snapped again.

As the camera began rolling, Xukun grapes Ara's waist pulling her closer. He leaned in placing his soft lips onto hers.

Suddenly, the director began clapping and spoke. "Great scene. You can do this but try again because Ara isn't showing any emotions at all."

And so, the couple had to do the same scene again and again until they eventually ended after several slates were snapped.

__________

After a long and tiring day, Ara finally dropped herself on the bed and sighed. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her social media for a bit until she received a text from Xukun.

Kunkun 💖
Hey baby, I can't sleep

I want to see your beautiful face so bad

Can we meet by the pool?

I looked at his text for a bit before making my decision. I finally agreed and headed to the outdoor pool.

________

What's gonna happen?