03

A week later after Xukun settled into his apartment...

Xukun POV:

I sighed while staring at the clock for the past hour or so... It was already 1:34am and i couldn't get to sleep. So then i decided to call Ara. Maybe she's awake?

Unexpectedly, she actually picked up.

"Yeah... what do you want"

"Nothing. I can't get to sleep and i'm hella bored" I sighed heavily

"Well what should i do?"

"Can you come over. We can watch a movie together?"

"Fine."

A couple of minutes later, my door bell rang and i immediately ran up to the door greeting Ara with a hug.
She was in a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I slightly laughed at the fact that her hair was in a mess.

"What?" She said in annoyance.

"Nothing"

We both went inside the living room while i looked for a film to watch.

"Fifty shades of grey or you wanna go darker" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh i saw fifty shades of grey and fifty shades darker several times. You got freed?" She said while keeping a straight face. That was an unexpected answer damn.

"Uhh yeah i got fifty shades freed..."

"Well put it on then"

"You dirty girl. I thought you're innocent"

"Says the one who's got like 20 R rated movies stacked up" she snapped back.

"Pfft..."

____________

30 minutes already into the movie and she still kept a straight face. Does she watch these type of movies all the time. Anyways, since she was so into the movie i tried to make my first move.

I cupped her cheek and moved my face closer. I could tell she was flustered haha. I looked at her lips as she closed her eyes and just when we were about to kiss, the door bell rang again.

Who tf is it at this time? I decided to walk up to the door and opened it to see who it was.

Oh it was him.

"Heyyy... Xukun. Is Ara here?" Jungwoo groaned.

"Why do you want to know if she's here?

"Well duh, i'm her manager. I need to be with her at all times." He said, smirking at me.

Without my permission he nudged me to the side letting him self in. Ara looked up seeing who it was.

"Jungwoo?"

"Araaaa... what are you doing here?"

"I was watching a movie with Kunkun"

He looked at the TV screen and turns out it was right on the scene...

He frowned giving Ara a questioning look.

"Why are you watching such erotic things? especially with him."

Before Ara could continue i decided answer him myself.