02

The next morning...

Ara POV:

I woke up early to the smell of freshly cooked pancakes...

"Oh Ara. I see you're awake... I made some pancakes for us after seeing how tired you were yesterday" Jungwoo said as he placed the plate of pancakes on the table. I sighed hard.

"what's the matter?" Jungwoo asked.

"Nothing i'm just tired that's all" I sighed again, while looking at my phone to check if Xukun messaged me yet.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

"Who the f*ck is here, this early in the morning?" I said in annoyance, as i walked up to the door, clenching my fist. I gripped onto the handle and turned it, swinging the door open.

"HelloooOOOHHH MY GOD KUNKUN???" I couldn't believe it.

"OH MY GOD! HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE? WHAT AR-!"

Before i could continue, he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso squeezing him. I couldn't believe he was here. In Korea.

"HeEYYY YOU'RE GONNA ME KILL ME!!" Xukun exclaimed

"ARA WHY ARE YOU SCREAMI- Oh hey.. Cai... Xukun right?" Jungwoo said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Ara, you sleeping with other guys now? I thought you're my baby girl?" Xukun groaned, giving death stares to Jungwoo.

"Actually Kunkun this is Jungwoo... my manager. I told you who he is and i'm not your baby girl idiot"

"Oh...Okay then... And don't worry, i'll make you my baby girl soon" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and lead him inside. He sat beside me on the sofa, placing his arms on my shoulders.

"Anyways... WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU HERE???"

"To have fun with you. I can't keep my distance sorry. (;" He whispered.

My heart skipped. I haven't felt like this since the last time i met him. Why do you make me feel this way Cai Xukun? Most importantly i haven't smelt that same sweet and unique scent in 3 years...

I suddenly snapped back to my senses as Jungwoo marched into the living room, leaning against the door. He looked pissed.

"So Cai xukun. Instead of getting all flirty with her why don't you answer her question? What brought your ass all the way to korea?"

Xukun's grip on my shoulder got stronger. He furrowed his eyebrows, sending him death glares again.

"I came here to see Ara. Oh and did i mention i'm gonna be here for the next six months?"

"Oh... Where you gonna be staying?"

"The apartment next door, so i could maybe invite Ara over for play dates. you know."

I could see Jungwoo's eyes going red. I sense anger. This. was not a good thing.

Jungwoo clenched his fists and walked towards Xukun which make Xukun loosen his grip on my shoulders and get up. I couldn't imagine what was gonna happen next so i quickly got up and using all my strength, i tried to drag Jungwoo back into the kitchen.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I loudly whispered.

"That b*tch. What the f*ck is he doing here, trying to "play" with you? Like what if there's a dating sca-"

"Jungwoo. I only see him as a friend. I'm mature now okay. I'm not that crazy fangirl anymore. He's just a friend, why are you so concerned anyways?"

"I'm concerned because i want to keep you for my own. don't ever fall in love with him..."

That word... It confuses me.

"don't worry i am yours. We are like family right? haha." I left without saying anything else and returned to catch up with Xukun.

Jungwoo POV:

I saw her leave me as she went to continue her "friendly" talk with that Cai Xukun.

"Ugh... 'like family'?" I sighed.

_____________

Sorry for the short chapter but i hope you guys enjoyed.

i'll try posting longer chapters in future

i know this story is gonna be very slow please be patient for the juicy stuuufff (;