04

A few more weeks passed by and that word finally left Ara's mind. She felt more relaxed now that her promotions were over too.

Ara POV:

I never felt this relaxed in weeks, glad that i now have time to myself. I was so tired of promoting.

I got a message all of a sudden.

_________

CXK_Kun 💎

Ara. Do you mind coming over. I need to tell you something .

J_Ari💗

Sure.

___________

"Ara where you going?" Jungwoo yelled.

"umm... next door"

"to him?"

"Yeah..."

"Hang on a sec let me come with you"

"kay..." I lazily said

___________

Xukun POV:

Ara finally arrived but that Jungwoo guy was still here. Gosh why does he always have to be here?

"Why are you here again?" I questioned. It pisses me off every time he's here.

"Didn't i tell you before? I have to be with her at all times. Now continue with what you need to tell Ara" He stated, folding his arms.

I continued and talked to Ara about the second reason why I came here.

"So Ara... since you've stopped promoting i was thinking of us maybe collaborating?"

"Is that why you came here?" She responded letting out a slight giggle.

"Yeah kinda... I mean you're singing is great and your mandarin has improved a lot so...?"

"I'd love that but let me ask my manager" She turned back while Jungwoo gave me a cold glare.

"Yeah sure whatever"

I raised my eyebrows at him, grinning.

"Well. I can't wait for this collaboration!! Have you got the song composed or...."

"Actually i was thinking of maybe composing it together and then release a Korean version of it too if you want"

"Sounds great! I can't wait!" She cheered. I cheered along with her until she stopped.

"Wait does that mean we have to spend time together often...?" Looking up at me she smiled.

"I guess if you don't mind haha"

"I'm so glad i'm going to be spending time you like this..."

She looked cute as she smiled from ear to ear. Looks like i had to make the most of my time here. I want to see her happy but with her manager always following her, it's gonna be difficult.