Special Chapter 1

Jungwoo walked into Ara's room one more time to reminisce her past presence. He smiled as played with her plushies that were still there after 2 years of her loss. He looked at the photographs of him and her still in place. They were slightly dusty but still many memories. He wiped off the dust and stared at one specific photograph for a bit until he heard someone yell.

"Jungwoo come on! Help me take these things to the moving truck!"

"Okay Nara! But there's still a few things I want to take with me." Jungwoo yelled back at his girlfriend. He heard a few footsteps coming nearer to the room as the door opened wider. Nara leaned against the wall and looked at Jungwoo.

"You still miss her right?"

"Yeah..."

"We all do..." Nara gently spoke before pulling Jungwoo into her embrace. "Don't worry Jungwoo, she probably misses you too." She added before releasing from the hug.

As they walked out from their old apartment, they accidentally bumped into their next door neighbour.

"Ah sorry sir" Jungwoo apologised to the old man.

"It's orite son." The old man chuckled. He was a new neighbour ever since Xukun went back to China.

Of course, everyone had moved on by now.