05

Ara POV:

It was already Friday and i decided to call Xukun to the studio at my company so we could start composing the song.

____________

I was waiting in the studio, sipping on my coffee until i heard a knock on the studio door.

"Kunkun! You're finally here!"

"Yup... so have you started or...?"

"Uhh... actually i don't know how to use any of this stuff that's why i called you here.."

"Haha it's okay, as long it means seeing you every day" He grinned, messing up my hair.

Timeskip~

4 hours went by that quick. I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so handsome even when he was sitting there, adjusting buttons of the i don't know the name of thing. I leaned my face on my hands and dazed off, admiring his visuals.

How can he look so perfect?

"He's no vampire, but those features were clearly carved by angels. damn" i muttered under my breath.

Suddenly, Xukun turned to look at me and flicked me head. I immediately snapped out in embarrassment. My cheeks turned into a tomato red.

"What are you thinking about? My godly visuals?" He chuckled.

Shit. did he hear me?

I playfully punched his arm.

"W-w-what are you on about?" I stuttered, putting my head down. I tried covering my cheeks, but Xukun already did that for me i guess.

"Your cheeks are burning"

"Why are you so concerned? Let's just continue with the track.."

"Fine." He murmured.

__________

3 hours passed by and i was already yawning. I pressed the home button on my phone to check the time. It was already 12:35am!

Xukun seemed tired too. He leaned his back against the chair and put his head back, highlighting his jawline. He closed his eyes and seemed like he dozed off...

"My baby girl~" He muttered.

"Oh so he sings in his sleep now? Haha cute"

I decided to lean in closer to admire his visuals but something caught me off guard. That scent again. As much as i wanted to prevent myself from doing this, i leaned my face closer to his neck.

Since i was half asleep, i couldn't control myself even though i wanted to.

Xukun POV:

I was actually tired and decided to close my eyes for some time.

"My baby girl~"

"Oh so he sings in his sleep now? Haha cute" She whispered.

Just that one word "cute" made me fanboy on the inside.