08

"I love you too"

Third POV

A couple of minutes passed by after that sudden confession and the room was already filled with silence, creating an awkward atmosphere. Sitting beside Xukun on the sofa, Ara kept her gaze away from him, avoiding any eye contact since she was new to these types of things.

She suddenly felt his warm hands creep up to hers, grasping a gentle hold onto them, making her flinch. Her heart was beating at a fast pace, as hot blood rushed to her cheeks, tinting them with a beet red.

"So...*Cough* you want to do anything or shall i go...?" He spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Um... Well what do you want to do? Play a game?" Ara shyly replied, trying to sound casual. He bit his lip and moved his face closer to her ears, whispering into them.

"If you wanna play then let me make the first move"

He paused for while until he made a movement towards her rosy lips, forcing her eyes to squeeze shut. Lifting her face up, she nudged closer. His body heat ignited a flame of excitement that flared up inside her, as she parted her lips.

A few seconds later, she realised that the flame of excitement was put out. She opened her eyes, meeting with Xukun's gaze.

"Sorry baby girl. I needed the remote." He smirked.

She couldn't believe that such erotic thoughts came to mind. She couldn't handle the fact she was excited and was expecting something else.

Ara POV:

After looking through all the channels, Xukun finally found something he liked.

"Ooh! One of my favourite classics! Titanic!" He said, glueing his eyes onto the TV.

I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer. Is this what couples do, because i feel like i'm on a fluffy pink cloud. I started daydreaming as i leaned my head onto Xukun's broad shoulder. Not too long after, i awoke  from that short daydream.

*Ring ring*

Xukun turned his gaze towards me and sighed.

"Is it... Jungwoo again?"

"No... it's- Nara?"

I accepted her call and heard her scream at me over the phone.

"HEYYYY ARAAAAA"

"Oh my god why are you screaming at me"

"NO REASON. JUST FELT LIKE IT"

"Fgs i'm not 100 miles away stop screaming"

"You are though."

"never mind. Why did you call me?"

"I wanted to congratulate you on your relationship boo. it's your first. IM SO PROUD OF YOU"

"How did yo- I mean what are you on about?"

"Bitch i smell your lies even though i'm 100 or even less miles away from you. Anyyyyywayyyyyssss...."

"Anyways what?"