01

3 years later...

Ara POV:

"Can we have Jeon Ara next to start rehearsals?" Shouted one of the managers.
I walked up to the stage for Mubank whilst the lights shone above me. I got ready, adjusting my battery pack.

"Wow... Ara, how do you keep your body so slim like that?" Said one of the female managers next to me. I smiled and said "Grape juice..."

"Is that all you drink?"

"Yes."

Now don't get me wrong but we vampires do need to drink at least a glass of blood three times a day in order for us to survive. We still eat normal foods, chicken being my favourite, but it doesn't really affect how our bodies look. I LOVE eating though.

The blood that we drink is disguised as "grape juice". It doesn't taste as real as human blood but we need to drink it to survive. Ahh i just want a taste of human blood someday...

"Ara, are you ready to start your rehearsal then?" Yelled Jungwoo from below the stage. I nodded and began moving my body to the music.

Jungwoo POV:

Wow she looks so elegant... I don't know how she looks beautiful even without make up and wearing  a tracksuit. I have to admit although she is my best friend i couldn't help myself but think about how sexy her glare was and how elegantly her body moves to the music.

I really wanted to be that someone to her.

Flashback (in Jungwoo POV)

"Mum where are you?? I'm a monster... Mummy why am i like this?!!"
I heard a young girl crying.
"Mummy... where are you please! There are lots of big dogs surrounding me!!" She continued crying as i followed to find her voice.
There she was. Her legs were bruised while wolves surrounded her. I couldn't  let the girl cry like that so i had to help.

Though i was only 8, my vampire self had some benefits...

I ran up to the girl and kicked the wolves away from her. Another wolf sprinted towards me, as i felt sharp claws cutting into my knee.

I got up still in pain and fought back. my fist punching back at the wolves.

While the wolves were still weak i grabbed onto the girl's hand and ran away with her.

We arrived onto a muddy field as i felt her arms wrap around my waist.

"T-t-thank you" she sobbed.

"No... it's okay (:"

"I am a monster myself..." She choked. I looked down at her furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you think that?"

"My mummy left me..."

"Why did she leave you?"

"Because i'm a monster... I drank blood from one of my friends... i hurt them..."