20

Xukun POV:

I kneeled down onto the hard floor of the hospital and aggressively grasped my hair pulling it. I then bowed my head onto the floor and punched the floor due to my idiocy. As i was left alone, the room echoed my cries of frustration and stupidity. Angry, stupid, and dumbfounded was how i felt.

I can't believe i hurt her like this.

A girl walked in and immediately jogged towards me noticing that I was bleeding and bruised. She tried helping but i pushed her away, not looking at her.

"Xukun it's me..." The girl's voice spoke in mandarin. I immediately turned my head to see who it was thinking it was her. But it wasn't. Her?

"Li Jia???" I questioned in annoyance and confusion.

"Yeah Xukun, I was told that you would be discharged from the hospital today but you're all bruised and all? Did anything happen?" She explained with worry as she held my hand tightly. However I pushed it away harshly. "Xukun? What's wrong? Do you want me to call the doctor because you don't seem okay..." She continued.

"No. I'm fine for goodness sake. And what the heck are you doing here?"

"Aww Xukun I know it's been years since we were last together but even as a fan, we can still meet right?

"No way!"

"But why not?"

"Because people need to move on now go away so I can go back." I said finally before leaving the hospital room to check out.

_________

sorry but this was just meant to be a short ass chapter because i don't have creativity lol. Also following chapters will be short anyways to build up tension. Prepare some tissues people.