18

Please listen 😄 ^

Third POV:

{BREAKING} CAI XUKUN RUSHED TO HOSPITAL IN JEJU AFTER BEING SEEN ABANDONED ON A BEACH.
@ allcpop
C-pop idol Cai xukun, was seen 'passed out' on hwasun beach and was immediately rushed to hospital, thanks to a fan.

____________

After reading the article, Ara carelessly dropped her phone onto the bed and exhaled. She knew that this was going to happen, so she silently cried to herself instead of facing Xukun. She heard a knock on her door, knowing it was Jungwoo.

"Come in." She drily spoke.

"Ara... I saw what happened. You should go visit him." He said.

"You're right. But what if he leaves me?"

"He won't. Just come."

"Fine."

Timeskip~
Ara POV:

We had finally arrived at the hospital, and i rushed to Xukun's room. Once i arrived, i swung the door open being exposed to a weak Xukun. I ran up to him and hugged him. When i did, he weakly tried hugging me back.

"Ara... Yesterday..." He softly spoke.

"That's what i'm here to explain." I responded. "Xukun, because of the short time i've known you, i didn't know whether to trust you or not."

"What do you mean?"

"What i mean is that ever since you stepped into my life, you gave me love that i accepted. Because of that i never want to lose you. Never. That's why i want you to still love me after exposing myself. For who i really am."

"What do you mean who you really are?"

"Xukun, i'm a vampire. After what you said to me the other night, i decided to slowly trust you."

"You're joking right?"

"No i'm not. I also wanted to apologise for letting my vampire instincts hurt you."

"T-t-this was y-you?!" He stuttered.

"Yes but i want to apol-"

"Get away from me!" He shouted, pushing me off the bed, causing me to land harshly onto the floor. I lifted my head a little and touched it, seeing a little blood painted on my fingertips.

"Xukun, i thought you loved me?" I cried.

"You hurt me, you monster!" He exclaimed. Those words once again echoed in my mind continuously making me go complete psycho. I slowly got up, with sadness raging inside of me.

"I AM NOT, XUKUN, I TRUSTED YOU." I yelled before walking up to him, holding his shoulders tightly, aggressively and violently shaking him. I burst out crying on his shoulders.

"GET OFF ME YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH."

"I'M NOT A BITCH, PLEASE XUKUN LISTEN TO ME"

"NO GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

I began crying hysterically, with tears flooding out of my eyes. A few doctors barged into the room and tried grabbing hold of me as if i was a psychopath?

"XUKUN YOU PROMISED NOT TO LEAVE ME!" I cried out one more time before fully exiting the room. When i was in the hallways, the cameras flashed at me with several doctors surrounding me trying to keep hold of me. They thought i were crazy.

"LET GO OF ME YOU UGLY MOTHER FUCKERS" I yelled madly.

I soon saw Jungwoo standing in the corner of my eye. He widened his eyes at the scene as I cried out for help.

"JUNGWOO! HELP ME PLEASE!" I shouted out, trying to escape from their hold. I used my vampire powers to try and escape their hold and ran up to Jungwoo and hugged him tightly.
"Jungwoo. They think i'm insane. Please save me." I sobbed, before the doctors once again grabbed hold of me again.

"LET GO YOU SON OF A BITCH. JUNGWOO HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE!"

"Sorry sir, but your friend has to be taken into a room for a while. Please bare with us." One of the doctors said to assure Jungwoo. Jungwoo didn't want to let me go but he agreed and nodded at the doctor in response.

As the doctors took me to a room they pushed me into a brown wooden chair and stepped back. As they stepped back  I arose from the chair flipping it back and watched it hit the wall and smash.

"Please ma'am calm down" one of the doctors said to me.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND NOW HATES ME AND YOU THINK I AM CRAZY YOU UGLY MOTHER FUCKERS!!"

Suddenly, all I saw was red all I could hear was Xukun's voice telling me that i'm a monster and telling me to leave him. Next, I knew anything that my hands came in contact with was smashed against the wall or floor. Chairs, table papers, bottles anything I saw, the room was experiencing my wrath. I turned around looking for something else to smash when my eyes landed on a doctor who was coming towards me with an injection. My breath raged as I stalked over to him and yanked the injection out of his hand, pointing it towards his direction.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME" I said dangerously threatening them. Little did i know, that there was another doctor behind me and within seconds-

Love is so mad.
____________

What happened to her?