17

^^
Listen to create atmosphere.

Third POV:

Ara walked towards the pool and saw Xukun sitting on the edge with his feet in the water. He was splashing his feet in the water like a child almost until he saw her. He smiled at Ara and signalled her to sit with him and so she did.

Ara POV:

"So? What do you want to do?" I questioned him.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah i just want to use this moment to spend some time with you alone."

"But you almost always do?"

"No. What i mean is only the two of us in a quiet and peaceful environment, like this."

"Oh ok-"

"Shh i think someone's coming." He whispered quietly. There was a bit of light and a voice shouting. Xukun made eye contact with me before pulling me into the pool with him.

"Can you hold your breath under water?" He asked and i nodded. Before i knew it, i was already under the water.
I had my eyes squeezed shut since i didn't like opening eyes underwater.

Suddenly, i felt someone's arm, snake around my waist pulling me closer. I felt someone's lips clash onto mine. I bravely opened my eyes and saw Xukun's lips stuck onto mine as i did the same by putting my arms around his neck.

Once the person left, we both parted our lips before swimming up to get some air. We both panted breathlessly before resting our foreheads against each others. Xukun smiled and i smiled back. I was starting to trust him and his love for me. I wanted to stay with him and do things like this all my life. i didn't want to lose him at all.

Maybe i didn't need to worry after all? Maybe those dreams didn't really mean anything?

"Xukun i-" I spoke but he cut me off by smacking his lips back onto mine again. I eventually kissed him back which made the kiss more passionate and hot. He squeezed the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss.

After the hot kiss, we both parted and got out of the pool, heading towards the nearby beach.

When we arrived at the beach, he smiled at me before hugging me tightly. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his torso to hug him back.

Whilst we were enjoying our moment, that same sweet scent struck me again. For the past month or so i've been learning to control myself but at this my moment i couldn't. It was driving me insane. I couldn't resist but to get a taste.

While we were still in the hug, i leaned my face towards his neck and pierced my vampire teeth into it.

"Ara... What are y- Nghhh" Xukun mumbled.

Being unable to control myself i dug my teeth in deeper, whilst squeezing my eyes shut.

"Please... stop..." He spoke almost breathlessly.

I finally did and saw him fall onto my shoulder. Oh shit. I covered my mouth with my hands and gasped.

"Xukun... I-i'm sorry..."

I knew that if anyone saw me here, i would make myself obvious. I had to leave.

-At the same time-
Third POV:

The short girl followed the idol carefully until he stopped at the pool.

"Yes... Finally i can have you back this time.." She whispered to herself. She hid behind a large bush which was near the pool and sat there admiring her idol's beauty. However her eyes suddenly widened when she saw him with another girl. At this point, she pulled out the heavy camera from her bag and focused it on the couple.

She peeked out of the bush a bit more to get a better view until she heard a few footsteps approaching near her. Being alarmed, she ducked down and hid again. "Oh shit, at this rate i'll get caught." She whispered before fully silencing herself.

Once the footsteps faded away, she took another peek to check if the person was gone. After that she took one more glance before widening her eyes at what she saw. Without waiting another second, she pulled out the camera and started snapping photos again.

"Now this is quality." She said proudly to herself, before snapping one last picture.

The short girl waited for the couple to leave before taking her own. When she did, she met with an unfamiliar face.

"What's quality? Your camera?" The tall guy spoke.

"W-w-who are you?" The girl stuttered.

"Kim Jungwoo. And you?"

"Li Jia- Wait what the hell do you want?"

"Those pictures."

"Why?"

"So i could erase them. Am i not making it obvious." Jungwoo said making another step closer to her.

"Bitch. You are not getting th- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" She said noticing, jungwoo's fingers wrapped around her wrist tightly. he pulled her closer with made her blush a bit.

"I hardly know you. What do you think you're doing?" She said half shyly and half confidently. Instead of answering verbally, he leaned closer. At the same time he slipped the camera from her hand and moved his face away. Jia was slow to notice but she immediately tried to get her camera back. Unfortunately that wasn't easy, considering their height difference.

"HEY! GIVE ME MY CAMERA BACK, YOU DICKHEAD!" She yelled.

"Hmm just a bit longer let me delete one more anddddd- done!" He said, giving her camera back. Without saying a single word, he left just like that.

"Hmph what an ass." She finally said before heading out somewhere else.

__________

Oops.