Disclaimer;

[One of my favorite pictures of the boys. It's just sooooo soft ahurahlkjsfhlskajh]

This story is about Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung of BTS. Its obvious boyxboy.

If you don't like either one then I suggest that this fic is not for you.

If you love them both, then welcome aboard the Taekook train, toot toot. (I hate myself)

Obviously this is just for fun and not actually true as it is A fanfiction.

I do not own anyone in this story, just made it all up.

---
 So basically this story is going to be full of smut. (Kill me I've never even written smut)

They aren't in school because I suck at remembering to do a chapter with them in school and I just really don't like school so.  The boys are all friends and they did go to school so that's how they know each other. 

Each of them have already graduated college and are onto there actual life jobs. 

I probably will do side ships just because I love extra ships. I'll just not put them as part as a main they'll be mainly in the background and will get acknowledged but this is mainly Taekook and so they will be the highlight. Everyone will be in this along with a few people from other groups. I'm not sure who just yet but I'll randomly add in someone. 

There will be fluff and probably sad parts in the fic and not only smut. The first few chaps will probably just be a little about there lives and then get into Jungkook asking Tae to basically be his teacher. 

Oh, the extra ships will be;

Yoonminseok  (just because I hate leaving hobi out and I recently started shipping hobi and suga together)

Namjin (Duh :P)

And then if I add anyone else to the story I'll put it at the top of the chapter and let ya'll know or maybe I wont c;

That's all for now. 
 Hope you guys are as excited for this ff as much as I am! 

~ mEw ~