Prologue;

-Picture above that Taehyung takes of Jungkook-
--changed a few things in the chapter at the beginning--

Jeon Jungkook was one of the most well known models in South Korea. He was widely known and admired, even his friends were proud of him and were such big fans. Jungkook had met his six friends in school, of course they were all different ages. Between high school and even in college is where he met them. After college they  got apartments close to one another and one day hope to get a big house to live in together. They all were more of a family rather than just friends. 

After graduating college Jungkook was discovered, he didn't know how it happened, but one day his twitter and Instagram blew up with countless of followers and he had gotten calls from agencies that wanted him to be their model. Assuming it was just a prank that Jimin was pulling on him, he had started ignoring calls and even went as far as to change his number. Later on he found out that it was all due to a picture that his friend, Taehyung, had taken of him and posted to a site. He couldn't remember what the site was called but it was something about models. Jungkook didn't really like all of the attention on him. He was the shy type and rarely talked to anyone that was not one of the six boys. His followers on both twitter and Instagram weren't very many and that's how he liked it. So to say that he was overwhelmed by everything would be an understatement. He had practically gotten on his knee's to beg Taehyung to take his picture off the site. Even after Taehyung took it off of the site the messages and follows never stopped. Jungkook had given up and just decided to deactivate his accounts and make new private ones and changed his number for a third time. The calls, messages and followings had stopped. He felt so happy and so in the clear. Until one day when he had gotten a call from an unknown number. Not thinking anything of it he had answered it. He didn't know that just one call could change his life forever.

Taehyung had encouraged Jungkook to try it out, he had always told Jungkook how beautiful he was and even said that he looked way better than any of the models he'd seen on any magazine cover. Jungkook always thought that Taehyung was playing around. Taehyung was a major role in Jungkook's life, yes he had the other boys, but Taehyung was the one he went to about his insecurities and more important things. So, when Taehyung told him he should try it out that's exactly what he did. Jungkook called the agency back and told them he wasn't sure about signing with them but wanted to try it out. The lady seemed so relieved and told him to come in the next day. 

Jungkook had always been set on being a teacher and never even thought twice on doing anything else in his life, but when he stepped foot into 'Pure' Agency his mind went other places. Jungkook had been the main focus the whole day and even though he wasn't used to it nor liked much attention, he liked this kind. He loved the feeling he had, he loved standing there and posing and just getting compliments. Most importantly he loved how Taehyung had came with him to support him and how he even went up to him afterward whispering in Jungkook's ear "I'm so proud of you." 

In that moment he knew that he truly wanted to do this. 

And that is how he came to be one of the most loved models in Korea. Jungkook had modeled for different magazines and went to all kinds of events. He never changed though, that was what everyone loved about him. Even though he was constantly in the spotlight, he still remained the small shy boy his friends had loved. He got so much support from everyone along with the journey he faced and is about to face in the far future.

---