The Agreement Pt. 1;

"Kookie why are you already in bed?" Taehyung whined the minute he stepped into Jungkook's room seeing the younger already in bed.

"I-I have a long day tomorrow." Jungkook lied, rolling over on his side to face the wall so Taehyung wouldn't see that his face was red as a tomato. 

"No you don't? Jin is your Manager and I work with Jin. He always tells me your schedule. Jungkook, why are you facing the other way and why are you lying to me?" Taehyung sounded hurt and he was. Jungkook never lied to him, so this was a first and he hoped it would be the last.

Jungkook hid under his blanket mumbling something that Taehyung couldn't hear do to Jungkook's face being squished into his pillow. Taehyung groaned out, dropping his bag before getting on the bed. He attempted to try and get Jungkook to come out from the blanket and when he failed to do so he decided to go another route. 

"Jungkook, I'm warning you right now. If you don't come out from under the blanket then I won't hesitate to bring in reinforcements." Taehyung said in a deep and demanding voice that normally would get Jungkook to listen. Jungkook had never disobeyed Taehyung, especially not after he uses the voice he just did. Taehyung just smiled as he re-positioned himself to where he was sitting on Jungkook's ass making the younger under him fidget a little due to his 'problem' that definitely had not made any progress of disappearing. 

"Tae just leave me alone!" Jungkook whined out.

"Not until you tell me what is wrong!" Taehyung almost yelled out but stopped himself from doing so seeing as Hobi was probably asleep. Even if he is the literal sun, when woken up he can almost be as scary as Yoongi. 

Not thinking about the position he was in, Jungkook flipped himself over so Taehyung was now sitting directly above his dick. Jungkook looked up at the older male with a red face and tears feeling up his eyes at how embarrassed he felt. " Kookie what's wrong?" Taehyung asked worried and as he sat up a little to wipe Jungkook's tears he knew exactly what was wrong. He felt Jungkook's 'problem', more specifically his ass felt it. "Oh." Was all he could say before abruptly getting off of Jungkook and sitting on the actual bed. "Oh, I-wow. Kook I'm flattered but-"

"W-W-Wh-What?! N-N-No-No it's not like that!" Jungkook practically screamed out when realizing where the conversation was headed. He sat up immediately on the bed, but kept the blanket covering his lower area.

"Look Jungkook, it's fine really. Sometimes you can't help who you fall for." Taehyung spoke quietly and placed his hand on top of Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook slapped the other male "I-I didn't fall for you idiot." The younger huffed out. 

"I just...I got tired of being the innocent one and not knowing anything. So, I looked up something..." Jungkook spoke quietly, wishing he could crawl back under his blanket and hide away forever.

"What did you look up that made yo-ooh..." It all made sense now. Taehyung felt that the younger didn't want him coming over when he had called him. He now understood why.

"You looked up porn." 

"W-What's porn?" Jungkook questioned tilting his head to the side.

"Aish- jungkook, when you say stuff like that then how do you expect us not to call you innocent all the time? Porn is something most people watch to get off." Taehyung explained simply.

"G-Get o-off?" 

"Oh boy. Alright, quick lesson. What you have right now, that feeling in your - you know, cock. That is called a boner. Porn, is something people watch to help them relieve their boner. Their are many ways to do so, but some loners who don't have anyone, choose to watch porn. " Taehyung said as if it was nothing. 

Jungkook took a minute to process what all Taehyung said and what it meant. Before he could respond though Taehyung spoke up giving Jungkook a tip "One other way, a painful, but probably more easier -for you- approach is a cold shower." The younger nodded his head slowly getting up out of bed, careful enough to still keep his 'boner' hidden from the other. 

Just as Jungkook was about to open his bathroom door, he stopped and turned to Taehyung and remembered something.  "Tae," The younger said making Taehyung turn around and hummed telling him to continue. "W-Why were you in the p-porn I watched?" 

That definitely was not what Taehyung expected the other to say. Now Taehyung was the one to sit there in complete silence, with his rosy red cheeks in his hands. He simply told Jungkook to go take a cold shower and he'd explain after. He needed time to figure out how he was supposed to tell his younger innocent friend why he was indeed, in the porn video. It was something Taehyung had kept hidden from everyone, even from Jungkook, the one person whom he told everything to. Well, almost everything. 

--

Jungkook was in the shower for an hour before he had finally come out to  join Taehyung again. After drying off he realized that he hadn't brought any clothes with him and he really didn't want to put on the clothes that he had previously been wearing. So there was only one thing the boy could do. He made sure to wrap himself up in the towel and made sure that none of his goodies were showing. It's a good thing that his bathroom connected with his room so he didn't have to run across the hall to his room.  He slowly turned the knob hoping that maybe Taehyung had fallen asleep or was out of the room. Of course he didn't get what he had hoped and Taehyung had been fully awake and sat up on his bed looking towards the door where Jungkook stood.

Keeping his head down not wanting to make eye contact with the other boy, Jungkook walked swiftly to his dresser and grabbed out some clothes that would be comfortable to sleep in. Not wanting to change in front of the older boy Jungkook took his clothes and walked into his bathroom to change. 

After finally putting on his clothes, Jungkook left the bathroom once again to see that Taehyung had still been in the same position. 

"You feeling...any better?" Taehyung spoke up first, scooting over and patting a spot on the bed for Jungkook to join him.

The younger boy nodded his head, taking a seat on his bed. "Y-Yeah." He was still clueless about what was said earlier and wanted to know more. When remembering that Taehyung hadn't answered his question, Jungkook felt that maybe that would be a good starting point. 

"You never answered my question." Jungkook softly said turning to face his friend.

"What question?" Taehyung asked completely forgetting about the previous question that Jungkook had asked just before he went into the shower.

"A-About...You know." Jungkook said not wanting to go into detail, but Taehyung still was lost and so Jungkook got frustrated and practically screamed out "Ugh why were you in the porn I watched?!"

A little taken aback at his friends frustration Taehyung took a minute to find a lie to say but realized that his friend was smart enough to know that he was lying. Sighing, Taehyung knew that it was finally time to tell someone the truth. "I-I'm a porn star." 

The younger male sat there just staring at the older not quite understanding what the older was talking about. Once Taehyung looked over at his best friend and saw the dumbfounded look on his face, he realized that he had to explain more. 

Sighing, Taehyung knew this was going to be a long night. 

---