Fever;

-Unedited-  // I'm sorry if this is crap, I was in a hurry to finish this chapter so I could upload it before I left McDonald's. //

Taehyung woke up the next morning; Jin wasn't beside him, but he could hear two sets of voices outside his door. One of them he was sure was Jin, but the other voice he couldn't quite make out. The boy felt too weak to get up and see, plus he didn't want to take the chance; in case it was the younger boy from last night.

Taehyung hated the whole thing, hearing the younger boys voice hurt him so much. It took everything in him to not run out and hug the crying boy. Taehyung had been sleeping, but the sound of yelling coming from the living room had woken the boy up. The walls were pretty thin, which he really hated.

Soon the two voices outside his door stopped and the sound of the nob turning could be heard. Taehyung shut his eyes quickly and pretended to be sleeping still. Why he did it, he really had no clue, but something in his mind was telling him to do it.

"He doesn't look good." The second voice said Taehyung could hear that the two boys walked closer to him.

"He refuses to eat, most days I have to shove food down his throat...I'm really worried about him Joonie."

Taehyung could hear the worry in the older boys voice. Of course, the second boy was Namjoon, Taehyung should have known. He always knew that his older friend was in love with the clumsy boy; just as much as Namjoon was in love with the older. Taehyung hated that he worried everyone.

The boy couldn't take the quietness in the room anymore, so he pretended to wake up. Slowly the boy moved his hands up to rub his eyes as he let out a yawn. He proceeded to feel around the bed as if to feel if his friend was next to him. Taehyung pouted as he felt nothing. Honestly, the boy felt like he should be an actor because he thought he was doing a good job in pretending to wake up. I mean, he was a type of actor if you thought about it.

The older two must have believed him because the next thing he knew; the older boy was crouching down beside the bed.

"I'm right here, how are you feeling?" Jin felt the boys forehead, looking back at the other boy in the room; he frowned.

"He's got a fever."

Namjoon left the room; probably to go get a thermometer from the bathroom.

The older turned back to Taehyung "I'm going to make you some soup. Can you please eat it?" The older begged to which Taehyung nodded in agreement. He didn't want the older boy to worry about him anymore.

Jin gave the boy a small smile before he stood up.

"Okay, I'll be back then." The older boy then left the room, leaving Taehyung alone for a second. Namjoon had walked into the room a minute after the older left.

"Hey, Tae." Namjoon greeted the boy.

"Hey hyung." Taehyung quietly spoke.

Namjoon sat down on the bed "can I take your temperature?" He asked before Taehyung nodded his head. The light-haired boy leaned closer; Taehyung opened his mouth and the older stuck the thermometer under his tongue.

Sure enough, when Namjoon took the thermometer out of Taehyung's mouth it showed that his temperature was a bit high. It wasn't too bad to where they needed to take him to the hospital. (I'm not a doctor, don't come for me :p) 

Jin came back into the room a bowl in his hands while he carefully walked over to the younger boy.

"Here, eat some of this." 

Taehyung sat up with the help of Namjoon before Jin carefully handed the bowl over to Taehyung. While Taehyung slowly ate the soup, Jin looked at the thermometer before he left the room again. The older boy left to get some extra blankets for Taehyung. 

Just as Taehyung finished his soup, the older boy came back into the room with two more blankets. Taehyung set the bowl on the table beside him so Jin could lay the blankets on his body. 

Namjoon helped the older boy pack the two blankets onto Taehyung and tuck him in. The second youngest boy laughed as he looked at Taehyung wrapped up in the blankets, his hands stuck under as well. 

"Hyung, do you expect me to just lay here and do nothing? I need my arms." Taehyung pouted up at the older boy. 

The older just shook his head before he grabbed the boy's hands from under the blankets "You're lucky I don't suffocate you for everything." Jin whispered under his breath, but Taehyung heard him. 

"Alright, you should try and get some more sleep. If you need anything, yell for me." The oldest boy spoke, grabbing the now-empty bowl before leaving the room with Namjoon behind him.

"We need to fix this. Taehyung is too stubborn and won't listen to anything I say." Jin was worried for his younger friend.

Namjoon grabbed the bowl from the older and washed it before Jin could.

"I can do that, Nam," Jin said as the bowl was taken from his hands.

"I know, but you have a lot on your plate already, let me help you." Namjoon smiled.

Jin only nodded his head as he sat down on one of the stool chairs. 

He needed to do something to help Taehyung if he didn't do something soon then who knew if things would be the same. 

--

That was short, but it's a filler so.. 

eh.

Hope it was okay. 

:) Until next time