Meeting Eomma

//For the most part, I write the chaps on my computer and then put it on wattpad, so I always forget to put warnings and whatnot. Plus when I'm in a rush, I skim over the chap and so I don't even realize. Oops? But now I'm actually putting one.

Smutty warning (; have fun and enjoy this crap.//

After signing the papers stating that the two boy's consented to the video and whatnot, Jackson got everything ready. He wanted to do this soon, It wasn't every day that someone talked Taehyung into being a potential bottom.

The day after signing, they had gone over the concept behind the video. The younger wouldn't be a total bottom, well he still would be getting a dick up his ass, but he wouldn't be as submissive as others had been.

He was to be a power bottom, which made him relieved. The blonde couldn't imagine being completely submissive for anyone at all.

After a few days of preparation, it was finally time to film. The two would have to remember what they would say and how it all played out while the crew got the station set up. Jackson always let the people come up with what they wanted to say and do, for the most part; as long as it went okay then he was fine with it.

"I can't believe you actually agreed to this." Jackson chuckled as he walked over to the half-naked boy, he had a robe on covering his chest and boxers. Taehyung sat on the chair as the makeup artist did there job, he'd put on his clothes after in order to not get anything on them; not that it mattered seeing as they'd come off anyway.

"You and me both, Hyung," Taehyung spoke softly, trying not to move as much as the lady put light pink lipstick on his lips; it wasn't all that noticeable, but it made a difference from the normal color of his lips.

He'd had on a light amount of eyeliner and some eye-shadow, it was what he normally wore for videos but a little different.

Sungjin had sat next to him as the other make-up artist was attending to him.

The dark-haired male laughed as he thought about it all.

He'd be the first to take Taehyung's bottom video cherry sort of say and it was something he'd be proud about.

See, it's not that Sungjin had just randomly stumbled upon the younger boy, no. The dark-haired male had his eye's on Taehyung for quite some time now. There was always something he'd fancy about the younger and even though he knew full well that Taehyung didn't do bottom video's; Sungjin knew he'd have to try. The blonde was interesting to the older man.

The two boy's were dismissed to get dressed and went off to there own changing rooms.

Taehyung wore a sweater, it went mid-thigh and he had on some short thigh jeaned shorts that just barely were seen. It was a bit of a softer look then he was used to, but even he had to admit that it looked good. The sweater was light blue and as it went down to his thighs, the sleeves hung a bit past his hands giving him the perfect sweater paws as he tried holding them up.