"One, it was not a date -"

*This chapter will not be centered around Taekook.*

Have this crap.

If their are any mistakes, then I am sorry.

///

Hoseok couldn't help but smile as he saw the shorter boy walk towards him.

Yoongi had agreed to meet up with the cheerful boy the day before.

I bet you thought that Taekook's lives were complicated, just you wait.

"Hey, Hoseok." Yoongi greeted as he stopped in front of the younger boy.

"Hi, hyung." Hoseok smiled as he looked at Yoongi.

The two walked together into a cafe shop. Hoseok thought it would be nice for them to hang out since the older had been busy with work as of lately.

"How's work going?" Hoseok asked after they ordered drinks, the two sat down at a small table.

Yoongi rubbed at his neck trying to get a knot out "Eh the usual, pretty busy." the dyed- gray-haired boy yawned as a worker came and placed their drinks on the table. They thanked her before lightly sipping onthe strong coffee.

"Have you been getting sleep, Hyung?" The younger worried about Yoongi, it was no secret that at times Yoongi didn't sleep because of work.

"I get enough sleep, Hobi. Don't worry." The gray-haired boy chuckled at the worried face of his friend.

"How's work for you? I heard you've been working on something new?" Yoongi questioned.

"Oh yes, it's been good. Jiminie keeps getting mad because he messes up one of the steps. It's cute." The boy smiled at the thought, not noticing the way Yoongi frowned before covering it up with a smile.

Yoongi hid the fact that it hurt when Hoseok talked about the pink-haired boy. He hated that he had a crush on one of his best friends, but it wasn't something he could change. Yoongi had tried to get over the sunshine-y boy but failed, nothing worked. Nothing could replace the cute giggles coming out of the cheerful boy's mouth.

"Hyung? Hello, Yoongi Hyung?" A hand was waved in front of the older boy's face bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh uh, sorry I must have spaced out." Yoongi chuckled nervously, he hadn't realized he spaced out while thinking about the younger boy.

"Are you sure everything is okay, Hyung?" Hoseok questioned once again.

'No, I'm in love with my best friend and he doesn't even know it nor does he reciprocate the feelings' Is what the boy wanted to say, but he settled for a simple "Yeah, I'm sure."

The boys talked for a while before Hoseok had gotten a call on his phone.