Moment of Truth

Hansol's lips were so soft and sweet, Joshua was afraid he'd become addicted to them. He was about to beg for more when Hansol pulled away.

"W-was that okay?" Hansol asked. "I've never kissed another guy before."

Joshua smiled. "It was great."

Hansol leaned his forehead against Joshua's. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

Joshua snaked his hands around Hansol's neck. "Again?"

Hansol smiled. "Again, I guess..."

"But it was different than this," Joshua said.

"How so?"

Joshua blushed a bit. "It was more savage—desperate."

"Mmm... Like this?" Hansol wrapped his arms around Joshua and pulled him close abruptly and lowered his lips to Joshua's again.

The kiss was different than the first, faster, sloppier. Joshua could barely keep up.

He opened his mouth slightly for Hansol; Hansol didn't hesitate before slipping his tongue inside Joshua's mouth.

It didn't taste like alcohol this time, but it was still soft and warm.

They broke apart gasping for air.

They didn't say anything, only smiled at each other.

They turned at the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" came Soonyoung's voice.

"Everything's great Hosh," Hansol replied.

"Great, can I come in?" Soonyoung asked.

"I'll get it," Joshua said, and went to open the door.

"Oooo," Soonyoung said when he saw Joshua's face, "so you two finally made up."

Joshua blushed. "We did."

"I don't want to go back to the room in case Jun and Minghao are still...busy," Soonyoung said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"It's fine, stay as long as you like," Joshua said. In truth, he wanted Soonyoung to leave so it could be him and Hansol again; he wanted to kiss him again, to taste him, to feel Hansol's soft lips on his again, but he was too modest to do it in front of Soonyoung.

"Hosh? is that a nickname?" Joshua asked.

"Hoshi—it's my nickname/stage name, it means star in Japanese," Soonyoung explained.

"Where's Chan?" Hansol asked.

"Talking to your sister, I think," Soonyoung replied.

There was an awkward silence where neither of them had a good conversation starter.

"Were you two in the middle of something? Did I interrupt you?" Soonyoung asked, breaking the silence.

Hansol and Joshua exchanged looks. "Not really..."

"Oh my God, were you two about to—I'm sorry—"

"No—no, no," Hansol and Joshua both said.

"Oh, ok good."

"Why don't we go find Chan and go grab some dinner?" Hansol suggested.

Joshua and Soonyoung both nodded in agreement.

They found a small pizzeria in the hotel and split a pizza among themselves. Minghao and Jun joined in a while later, looking surprisingly normal.