Prologue

A Quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user and are classified in multiple categories.

The first person to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in the city of Quingquing who had the ability to emanate light from their body. After that incident, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of special abilities. While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the spread of a virus carried by mice had brought about their development. Currently, 80% of the world population possesses a Quirk.

At the dawn of this extraordinary era, the Police Force moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons. To fill that void, the profession of crime-fighting Quirk users, heroes, began to exist. Authorizing the use of powers that could so easily kill, however, was a greatly criticized decision at first. Over time, it came to garner public support due to the fact that the first people to work professionally as heroes acted morally and upheld the law.

But, enough with the lore and onto the story. You see, to cut it short... A kid named Izuku Midoriya was born without a quirk. The kid was devastated knowing he won't be like his idol, All Might.

Sooner or later, he was given a shot at being a hero by the one who he idolized. All Might, the guy practically made him eat his own hair to pass the torch onto him. The Quirk called One For All.

And he went to the Entrance Exam in U.A. to start his journey to become the greatest hero like his mentor before him. Yada yada and that. A nice quick refresh right?

Let's go onto the story.....

-????-

"*sigh* I don't even know how will I pass the entrance exam.."

I looked at the tall school building of the U.A. as dozens of people came to participate in the exam.  I kept walking while looking down as I passed by a student floating and another student controlling the fall.

"Good job, unknown student, you saved him from bad luck.."

I muttered quietly before entering the building and going to where the entrance exam debriefing will start.

-TimeSkip-

Inside U.A., Present Mic explains how the Entrance Exam works, which begins with a practical test and then afterward a written test saying that their goal in the practical test is to dispatch as many villains (which are actually robots) as they can to earn a high score. I arrived at my designated battle center for the practical test of the U.A.'s Entrance Exam.

"Wow...real useful information..."

I scoffed as Present Mic continued on and on about the Exam. Which also has a written one, that I could do.

Then a guy stood up from his seat and ranted about the kid I saw earlier about his rambling. I sighed as the person brought up another kid.

"Then leave if you just want to complain, smart ass.."

I scolded the as I gave him one of my glares which caused him to shut the fuck up.

I hate those kinds of people...

-TimeSkip-

The exam suddenly begins, and everyone rushes inside the test area, leaving me behind. The person in a sky blue jumpsuit follows closely behind but is halted when an enemy robot worth one point attacks him. He is saved by a blonde guy, who uses his naval laser to destroy the robot before moving on to others.

Jumpsuit boy scrambles around the area looking for robots to destroy but finds that the vast majority have been taken out by other participants.  Elsewhere, the panel of U.A. judges discusses what it takes to pass the exam, including speed, strength and a calm mind.

"...huh...so how do I get by this..?"

-End of Prologue-

(A/n): "Hey guys! As I said on the message board, I want you guys to request a Quirk for you! Thanks again!