Chapter 37: All For One (Filler)

After the huge incident in the training camp, the three U.A. students were brought to the hospital due to their fatal injuries given by the attack.

Izuku was the second to wake, his friends decided to give him a visit. Izuku talked about how close he was able to save him but he couldn't move. He told them that he couldn't save someone in front of him.

That's where Kirishima suggested that they should get him back.  But the others refused, especially Iida. He began to shout in rage about how he stood by when he knew that his friend was being targeted.

After that, Kirishima invited Izuku in even if he doesn't come, it'll be fine.

Kirishima:"F/n agreed to it, Yaoyorozu too...I wish you can as well.."

He left as he followed his fellow classmates. Izuku thought about it and soon stuck to the decision where he will join the rescue mission.

-Present-

F/n was outside the hospital, waiting for his group to arrive. He glares at his hand as he had a flashback about what the doctor told him.

-Flashback-

Doctor:"Like what I said to Mr. Midoriya, the body has limiters..which an average human body can only access 80% of his power..but in time of crisis, it's possible for those limiters to go away...thus having to reach 100% of your power..we call it Hysterical Strength. Also, we might have to inform you that you have an unnatural Quirk. We have checked it's power ratings we saw that it could rival All Might's. But you have to be careful, using that kind of power level again will severely cost you your entire body to lose energy faster..The reason why we have those limiters because our badies couldn't handle that type of vast power. Rest easy, you'll be discharged in 48 hours.."

-End of Flashback-

F/n:"What have you been hiding from me mom..?"