Chapter 27: Hero Killer? Defeated!

-Reader-

Gran Torino leaps into action and tackles the Nomu out of the train and into the city. Izuku cries out his mentors name just as he notices several areas of the city going up in flames. Manual and Tenya rush to try suppress the conflict, but Tenya notices the Hero Killer in an alleyway. 

Stain prepares to finish off the Pro-Hero Native and Tenya saves him by drawing the villain's attention. Tenya tries to kick Stain, but he uses his katana to counter and knock Tenya's helmet off. He warns Tenya to leave because even children may become his targets.

-Tenya-

Hero Killer:"Get outta here...even a kid like would be on my hit list..."

I grew angry as I clenched my fist before staring at his own blood red eyes. I furiously replied that he s the criminal that attacked my older brother, and that I will defeat him in Ingenium's place as the successor to my siblings moniker.
Stain notices Tenya's vengeful intent, and tells the young man for prepare to death. 

Meanwhile...

The aftermath of a sudden attack from a Nomu look-alike, Izuku exits the train and searches Hosu City for Gran Torino. He ponders whether this Nomu is related to the other, and uses his newly mastered abilities to navigate the city.

Meanwhile, the aforementioned retired hero battles with Nomu. He is able to evade most of its attacks, claiming that its movements aren't anything special.

The Nomu decides to indiscriminately attack nearby civilians. Gran Torino goes to stop him, but then Nomu is suddenly engulfed in flames. Endeavor appears, having been the one to scorch the creature. He tells the elderly hero that he will handle Nomu. Then, a silver blur came crashing to the beast, Endeavor's eyes widen to see the familiar whiz of air. F/n emerged from the dying Nomu who repeatedly beat the creature to death. When the civilians question Endeavor's appearance, he replies that he is there because he is a hero and speaks that F/n was his assist. F/n on the other hand look on his phone to see Izuku's location.

F/n:"It seems that he went after Iida..."

He pocketed his phone and wore his goggles around his eyes before cracking his neck for relief.

F/n:"And he didn't invite me..."

Izuku eventually happens upon an ensuing battle between pro heroes and other Nomu's after hearing Manual cry out Tenya's name.

Tenya is absent from the scene, and Izuku realizes that he must have went off in search of Stain. A pro hero warns Izuku to move away from the battle and so he leaves to search for his friend. Watching from a nearby building, Tomura praises the Nomus for the chaos they have created. His master loaned him the Nomu's so that he could kill Stain, only because Tomura doesn't like him. Kurogiri asks if Tomura will join, but Tomura replies that he won't due to his injury. 

Concurrently, the Hero Killer tries to strike Tenya down, but is met with a high speed kick as a counter.

Tenya:"Like I would!!"

Stain avoids it and kicks Tenya to the ground while stating he allowed Ingenium to live so that news of his own exploits would spread.

Stain:"To let the news spread....I let him live.."

Then he pins Tenya down and stabs him in the shoulder, claiming Tenya is weak just like Ingenium because they are false heroes.

Stain:"You're weak...just like him..."

The vengeful brother rebukes Stain's claim and defends his brother's honor, saying that Tensei was a splendid hero. Tenya promises to kill Stain to avenge his brother but is shocked when Stain responds by telling him to save the injured pro hero, Native, first.

Stain licks the blood from his blade, and suddenly Tenya is unable to move his body. Stain preaches that Tenya must act selflessly by rescuing others first, not selfishly brandishing his powers. Stain goes on to say that seeking revenge just to satisfy one's selfish desires is the furthest thing from what a hero should be, and thats why Tenya will die as an offering to a more just world. Tenya refuses Stain's words because he is the criminal who hurt his brother. 

Izuku acts swiftly, using One For All's power to deliver a powerful smash to save his friend. 

-Izuku-

"Smash!!"

I screamed as I knocked the Hero Killer back away from Tenya.

"Bingo!"

I glance at Tenya and ask if he could move.

"Can you move? Let's get to a bigger street, we need help from the pros.."

Tenya:"I can't move my body...ever since he cut me...I think it's his Quirk!"

Tenya:"Midoriya! Don't get involved! This doesn't concern you!"

Hero Killer:"And if we clash together...one will be cursed..."

I suddenlt got chills before sending my location to Todoroki and F/n.

Hero Killer:"Now what will you do?"

"I should've done what I could do to get a pro to come with me..."

I muttered before looking up towards the Hero Killer with my heroic glare.

"I'd like to protect the two..Th..there are a lot of things I'd like to say.."

"But i'll say them later..."

I got in a fighting stance with my fists raised up, ready to fight.

"It's like what All Might said: Meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero...."

I dashed forward which came for the Hero Killer to counter but I slid down again.

"To get close to him in one movement...then!"

I then avoided the slash when I jumped over the Hero Killer. I wound my fist up for a punch.

"Five percent detroit..."

I then threw the punch while I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"SMASH!"

I landed on all fours as I began to feel unable to move. I tried to glance at my shoulder and saw a small graze.

"E-even with such a s-small graze.."

The hero killer then walked towards Iida with a combat knife.

Hero Killer:"People who are all talk are a dime a dozen. But you are worth letting live.."

Hero Killer:"You're different from these guys.."

"STOP!"

He was about to kill Tenya but soon a blast of fire and a visible silver blur came  and pushed the villain away.

-Reader-

"Your savior, Is here!!!"

Mom:"Good job son, you just featured a really dumb movie line..."