Chapter 1: First Flight

(A/n):"Hey guys! I'd like for you to know that I've decided our Quirk! Thank you reverse__person for the wonderful Idea of Portal Jumping! You have the power to create portable teleporting projectiles (like ender pearls)! Though, it has a time limit to when it explodes so it's also used to manuever around a tight location. Now onto the story!"

-Reader-

"Ok...you can do this..."

I tried to motivate myself as I began to activate my Quirk. I failed miserably as my hands poofed up smoke.

"Aww man..."

I groaned as I tried again, and it worked successfully! My hands began to glow as light formed around my hand and compressed itself into a sphere.

I threw the ball at a villain closing in as I appeared beside it's head and kicked it as hard as I can. I counted that one as my first kill as another came.

I turned around and blocked the incoming attack using my palms before overpowering it with quick fury of strikes.

"Uppercut!"

I yelled as I punched the robot so hard it sent it's head flying upwards.
I gently hissed at the pain of my knuckles as I waved my hand to shake the pain off.

"Damn that's hard...Literally."

I helped people on the way by covering them with necessary aid. I created projectiles of teleportation and made the robots fall from the sky. Earning Kills and Rescues.

I went on ahead to keep my kill streak up as I can earn more points.
But when I came to another intersection, I saw this large robot. I started to create another ball to escape.

Everyone flees in panic while I saw  this kid is paralyzed with fear. The robot smashes a few buildings and traps the gravity girl underneath the debris. As the robot moves closer, it threatens to crush the girl. Seeing the girl who helped him earlier in danger is enough to get the boy up and rushing to her aid. Filled with adrenaline, Jumpsuit conjures the power of his Quirk and uses it to leap high into the air and deliver a powerful smash to destroy the robot. All the other participants watch in awe, including me.

"Damn.."

The giant robot crumbled to the ground as sparks and small explosions cover it. The boy was falling so I did what I had to do.

I threw the ball towards the boy and caught him before falling again. Truth is, my Quirk won't activate. It stalled on a really dangerous moment.

I was falling fast until, we stopped before hitting the ground. I looked at my side to see gravity girl was using her Quirk to break our fall. I landed safely on the ground and gently put down the boy.

"You okay bro?"

Boy:"U-uh...yeah...thanks..."

"Nice Quirk, really bad on the knees though.."

I looked at his broken figure, his legs were freaking twisted and his arm to shoulder was bruised badly.

I took a glance at gravity girl to see she was having a stomach ache. She puked on the ground causing me to jolt my body in disgust.

I soon patted her back gently and thought of carrying them both. I stretched my back outwards and kicked away the debris on her. I soon regained the ability to use my Quirk again as I conjured up the projectile.

"Here goes nothing!"

-TimeSkip-

"Well it's nice to meet you both, Ochaco and Midoriya! Also you Tenya."

Midoriya:"Thanks again for saving my butt out there, F/n."

Ochaco:"Thanks as well for comforting us, we wouldn't be able to reach the exit if you didn't help us!"

"Well, hush about those small helping!"

Tenya:"Midoriya's Quirk is rather self-destructive, but I do admire his heroism! Also, thank you for covering me back at the Entrance Exam F/n! That villain might have caused my engines to stall."

"It's fine you guys! I'm happy to help. But I've gotta go, it was nice meeting you dudes again!"

Midoriya and Tenya:"Bye!"

Ochaco:"I hope you pass!"

"You guys too!"

I yelled back and walked home from there. I sighed and looked at the orange sky in the afternoon.

"...*sigh*...I wish you were here..."

Mom...