Chapter 29: Season 3 (Filler)

-Reader-

"I finally got out of the hospital..."

I said stretching my left arm as Izuku walked beside me. He had a really nervous face on him.

Izuku:"Yeah...but we're all gonna go to training camp due to most of us not passing the written test..."

"Good grief.."

Izuku:"By the way...When you were in the hospital, the doctor approached me and said they found something attached the your heart."

"W-what..?"

Izuku then grabbed something inside his pocket and took it out to show me. My face suddenly became sick as I saw the slowly moving parasite.

"W-what t-the fuck

"W-what t-the fuck....?"

Izuku:"They said it was the kind of parasite that disrupted your healing factor...when they took it out, your injuries began to instantly cover itself back again.."

"W-who put that f-fucker in me..?"

Izuku:"We still don't know, All Might and I became worried about someone doing this to you."

"....."

From afar...

A girl in a school girl uniform watched in disappointment but immediately became happy again as she took her phone out. That girl was Himiko Toga.

Himiko:"Aww, Hey Shigaraki? Yeah, the parasite was a no go, he has his healing factor back!"

There was a pause but soon she smiled widely and there grew a large blush on her face.

Himiko:"Yay! I'm finally going to meet my hunny bunch!"