Chapter 35: My Heroes

Izuku and F/n now were standing in front of Kota as Muscular walked towards them.

Izuku:"N-no! Stay away!"

Muscular:"Nah, I don't want to..Attacking sounds more fun!"

F/n and Izuku:"It's no good...what are we supposed to do now..? We just need some time to think..!"

Izuku:"Why are you here?! What does the league want with us?!"

Muscular:"Doesn't matter to me! I'm finally glad that they let me off the leash! As long as I can use my Quirk for how long as I want, I don't care! Remember what I told you earlier? We've just been playing around, having fun! Until now..Now I'm serious!! Recess is over, I'm coming at you for real! Cause truth be told, you're pretty strong...I see that now..especially you L/n...your mother was strong but...she was a bitch.."

Izuku knelt down and ordered for Kota to climb into his back to escape.

Izuku:"Quick, grab on!!"

Kota obeyed as they both jumped out of the way of Muscular. F/n could only react fast enough to dodge the attack. Though, through the process of escaping, his ankle got twisted that restricted him from his movement.

F/n:"AHHH!"

Izuku:"F/n!!"

Muscular reels back and lunges towards the gliding Izuku as he hits the wall that pushed the two away. Luckily for them, Muscular got stuck to a wall.

Izuku tries to think of a way to get Kota back to camp. He's too tired from the training earlier that day and fears that if he tries to run that they will both die.

Izuku decides to stand his ground and protect Kota while he flees. Kota hears Izuku's plan and worries that Izuku won't survive the fight.

Izuku:"Stand back Kota, when he charges, I want you to ran as fast as you can back to camp..."

Kota:"You t-think you can beat him..? You can't do that! Let's just go!! Both of your arms are busted up!"

Muscular grinned sadistically as he frees himself from the rocky restrain.

Izuku:"It's going to be fine.."

F/n looks up at the fighting Izuku as he stands up and limps past Kota.

F/n:"U-ugh...We got this kid...don't you worry..."

Izuku:"You can still fight..?"

F/n:"Fuck yeah I am..."

Izuku:"Then I'm glad to hear that..."

Izuku starts to grow strands of red veins as he activates his One For All Quirk at a 100 percent again.

Izuku:"One For All: 100 Percent!!"

F/n:"I don't want to look like a weakling...I want to be a pillar..so people can rely on me to help them up..I want to be a hero...to protect the ones I care about.."

F/n thought as pictures of his friends smiling at him. Muscular lunges at the both of them with a murderous intent.

Muscular:"I'm coming for you two!!"

Izuku:"Detroit Smash!!!!"

F/n:"Destruction Rush!!!!"

Gold plates began to surround F/n's arm as they both held back the powerful Muscular. The powerful villain started to laugh.

Muscular:"What's wrong?! Your attacks are much weaker than before!! L/n! I killed that bitch when she appeared in one of my crimes!!"

Izuku and F/n:"I-It's okay...It will all be okay...! We will not let him get past us! Kota, Run..!"

Izuku and F/n:"GO NOW!!"

Muscular:"Oh man! Still looking after him!? You two something else are you!?"

Both of the young heroes screamed in pain as they got hammered onto the ground.

Izuku and F/n:"SHUT UP, DAMN IT!!!"

Muscular:"SHOW. ME....YOUR BLOOD!!"

Izuku and F/n held on for as long as they could.

"A true hero...will always find a way until justice is served!"

Those words rang inside their heads as both them closed their eyes.

Izuku and F/n:"W-we tried our best..! We're sorry, All Might!"

Muscular:"I'm gonna crush you!!!"

The two were beneath the bloodlusted Muscular as Kota shoots hot water from his palms.

Muscular:"What the...is that water..?"

Kota:"S-stop! Let them go!!"

Izuku:"K-kota..?"

F/n:"Kid...?"

Muscular:"Hold on kid! I'll kill you after I'm finis-"

He got interrupted by the shaking of the ground beneath him. Muscular looks in shock as the two heroes lifted him to make room.

Muscular:"Crap..I got distracted!"

Izuku and F/n:"I won't let you hurt Kota!"

Muscular:"Damn it!! How are you two getting stronger?!!"

F/n and Izuku:"You won't lay a hand on him!!!"

Something was resonating within them, the bursting of power that couldn't be contained was aching to be released.

Izuku:"One For All....1,000,000 Percent!!!!"
F/n:"Torch Of Hope: FULL RELEASE!!"

The muscle fibers restraining them got ripped apart as they reel both of their fists back.

Izuku:"Delaware..."

F/n:"Neutron Star..."

Izuku:"Detroit..!"

F/n:"Destruction..!"

Izuku:"SMASH!!!!!!"

F/n:"RUSH!!!!"

They both threw their fists at the blocking Muscular, his thick muscle fibers were pierced by their fists as they both punched him into the face. The impact was so strong it sent the behemoth flying into a wall at blinding speeds.

Kota remembered what Mandalay said as he looked at the two injured heroes.

Mandalay:"They saved so many lives through their sacrifices and soon you will see that..."

Kota:"Why..why'd you two risk your lives..."

Mandalay:"You'll meet someone then you'll realize why they do this..."

Kota:"Even if you didn't know me at all...why'd you try to save me..?"

Mandalay:"Someone that will soon make you understand.."

Kota:"I...understand...thank you...My heroes..."