Chapter 11: Awakening

Kurogiri cuts Izuku off and prepares to warp him away, but Katsuki unexpectedly appears and blasts the villain with an explosion before pinning him to the ground. Shoto arrives and freezes Nomu's body, careful to avoid All Might. He reveals one of the weaker criminals revealed the League of Villain's plans to him. Thanks to the ice, All Might is able to free himself from Nomu's grip. Eijiro appears as well and tries a sneak attack on Tomura, but to no avail.

Tsuyu and Minoru are happy to see the others helping All Might, and are noticed by Ochaco and the rest of the class near the entrance. Some move to help carry Eraserhead, and Thirteen instructs the others to hide and allow All Might to handle the rest. Tomura is disappointed with Kurogiri, who has allowed Katsuki to exploit his weakness.

Katsuki realized that Kurogiri has neck armor to protect his physical body, and uses the smoke from his Quirk to hide it, but he cannot resist physical attacks if they're well aimed. Katsuki has him pinned down by this armor, and threatens to blow him up if he moves. .

Tomura compliments the students on their efforts and orders Nomu to save Kurogiri. The students watch in horror as Nomu breaks free from his icy prison and regenerates his frozen limbs. The monster attacks Katsuki, but the young hero is saved when All Might takes the blunt of Nomu's attack. Tomura is impressed with All Might and begins to monologue about how heroes have caused widespread violence throughout the world, but All Might replies that Tomura and the villains don't have any noble cause for their actions. 

All Might:"No need to be formal here! This is a battle!"

Tomura:"Tch..."

Even with his powers declining rapidly, All Might engages Nomu in a ferocious fist fight. He goes beyond one-hundred percent to vigorously bypass the limit of Nomu's endurance. They trade blows and battle across the U.S.J. at incredible speeds, creating shockwaves with each strike that keep anyone else from getting near them.  

But instead of All Might delivering the final blow to his opponent, Nomu, the monster already regained back half of it's strength to withstand All Might's attacks. So it countered All Might with a powerful right hook that send terrorizing waves of kinetic energy. It depleted all of the hero's powers but his body was able to keep his form stable.

Meanwhile, the body of a laying F/n was emitting a scarlet aura around his destroyed vessel. Something inside his mind, someone special appeared suddenly.

-Reader, Mind Realm-

"..M-mom..?"

I asked the person sitting on a chair, drinking a cup of tea while reading a book I recognized on the other. She turns to me with the same smile she gave me every time...mom tucks me in bed when I was little.

Mom:"I'm glad you could make it, my sunshine! Here! Take a seat!"

She insists as I sat on the really vintage looking chair. She giggles at my confusion.

Mom:"I see you're wondering why I'm inside your head, right?"

I could only nod as she chuckles to herself, Mom was always the type of woman who would see the world as if it was made of chocolates and rainbows.

Mom:"Well, when you were born, you inherited my Quirk. Which  connected half of my mind to yours, before I died, I attached the rest of  my sentience for you."

"This is...a lot to take in...."

Mom:"Because of that, your Quirk's full power was locked because of me. I kept it away from you until you were ready, and you are now."

"So..you're saying that...I have a full extent of my Quirk which is more than teleportation?"

Mom:"Yep, I'm surprised you unlocked the traversing part instead of the attacks."

"What now?"

Mom:"I'm gonna stay inside your head as guidance for you. You still know little about using the growing power of your Quirk."

"I'm kinda glad that you're here..."

Mom:"Why's that?"

"I missed you mom..."

Mom:"I missed you too, dear..."