Chapter 12: Victory

-Reader, Mind Realm-

Mom:"Your body has now fully recovered from your injuries, son."

"Great, I wanna test out the extension of my Quirk!"

Mom:"I will stay inside your head to guide you, and of course, help you get a girlfriend, 'cause my GOD you're one lonely boy!"

"Fine..."

-Back into Reality-

Mom:"You can now open your eyes."

I heard my mom say as I felt my body, a bit lighter than usual. I opened my eyes and saw that scarlet smoke was being emitted from them.

Mom:"Your Quirk is much more powerful than you think."

"Then let's take for a test drive!"

I shouted in my head as I made a noticeable burst of energy. I roared out loud making a really disorienting entrance.

I got the attention of the hulking creature as I charged at it with my fist ready to give it's face a permanent kiss mark. As soon as my fist made contact with it's face, I grabbed it's head and started to  continuously pull it out of it's body.

-Izuku-

Denki:"Is that F/n!? I though he died!!"

Eijiro:"Looks like old man's still got a kick in him!"

I heard cheery voices from Denki and Eijiro as we all watch F/n fighting Nomu. Something was different about him though.

"Did he lie about his teleportation Quirk?! Did he held his true potential back?!"

I glanced at All Might who was slowly resting from his battle with the bio-engineered creature with the shock absorption Quirk.

Soon, F/n moved to Nomu's back and held It's chin before throwing the monster to the ground. Before Nomu could recover, F/n relentlessly threw powerful blows of punches and kicks. All Might finally recovered and stretched before channeling his final blow to the beastly monster.

-Reader-

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

I screamed in my head as I overpowered Nomu with powerful strikes.

Mom:"Huh? Is that? All Might?"

"Huh?"

I heard my mom mention All Might, who was walking towards us with the same awesome setting. Just him walking slowly is enough to make even the toughest criminals crap their pants.

After throwing Nomu onto the ground from high in the air, I smiled as All Might lands and gives his final speech to the monster. He tells Nomu to remember the words Plus Ultra, and delivers a dynamic smash to send the villain flying out of the U.S.J. defeated. 

All the students watch in awe of All Might's strength. The Symbol of Peace explains it took three hundred blows to defeat Nomu, but it would've only taken five in his prime. He continues, declaring that the League of Villains are finished, much to Tomura's displeasure.

Tomura:"Grrr....meddling brat..."

All Might has managed to defeat Nomu, but his Hero Form is at its limit. He is immobilized and tries to bluff in order to scare Tomura and Kurogiri away. Tomura panics after witnessing Nomu's defeat, believing they have no chance to kill the Symbol of Peace. However, Kurogiri notes the significant amount of damage to All Might and reassures his colleague that they can still kill All Might. They attack, but Izuku breaks his legs using One For All to intercept them in time. He prepares to use a smash on Kurogiri's weak point, but he warps Tomura's hand through his body near Izuku's face. Before he can use his Quirk to harm Izuku, Tomura is shot in the arm. I looked to where the shot came from and saw that Tenya brought reinforcements. I smiled and walked beside the down Izuku and helped him up while All Might was beside us.

The villain holding Denki hostage is also shot. Both were shot by Pro Hero Snipe, who has arrived with Tenya to save everyone. The Heroes spread out and use their Quirks to defeat any remaining villains. Seeing as their outnumbered, Tomura declares that the mission is officially over. He is shot several times by Snipe, and then Kurogiri tries to use his Quirk to help both of them escape. Kurogiri is slowed down by No. 13's Quirk, but he eventually transports himself and Tomura away. 

"Whew...you okay there Midoriya?"

Midoriya:"Y-yeah...I'm fine..."

"Weird day huh? I died and I'm here with you looking like someone punched your face many times...I'm having some serious Deja Vu right now!"

Midoriya:"*chuckles* Shut up.."

All Might:"Young L/n!"

"CRAP!"