Chapter 34: The Real Me

Izuku and F/n now were holding their ground as Muscular approached them with a menacing look.

Izuku and F/n :"But, can we really beat him, along with protecting Kota at the same time..? No...we don't have time to think! We just have to do it! Right now, with the power we have..Hey, we promise everything will be okay..we're going to save you, Kota!"

Both young heroes in training activated their Quirks, F/n's was mostly slowly fading away. It was torture to him that he couldn't do much to help Izuku.

Memewhile...

Shoto and Katsuki walk back towards base camp, but they run into the villain Moonfish. Moonfish has apparently attacked someone and severed their arm. Shoto fears it was either Fumikageor Mezo. Itching to fight, Katsuki questions Mandalay's orders. Mandalay and Tiger fight against Spinner and Magne. Mandalay distracts Spinner with her quirk and attacks, but Magne uses his quirk to attract metal suit her to him.

Magne nearly strikes down Mandalay the same way he did Pixie-Bob, but Tiger saves her and attacks Mange with a flurry of punches. He recognizes Magne as a villain with many different counts of murder and attempted murder. Mandalay tells Tiger that something is wrong because Ragdoll still hasn't responded to her telepathic message. Magne illudes to the idea that perhaps Ragdoll has already been taken out.

Now...

Muscular:"You two think you can save this little brat? Ha! That does sound like something a wannabe hero would say...your kind does like to rant about justice..You're both Midoriya and L/n right..? Perfect, they told me to take some initiative and kill you..but first a little torment...SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!!"

Muscular lunges forward and threw two blows of punches on F/n and Izuku. Izuku managed to block it but F/n's Quirk didn't work. They both got sent onto a wall where Izuku received a broken arm and F/n was given a bruising face.

F/n:"N-no!! Not now!! Mom! Where are you?!"

Muscular:"Oopsie! Hey, maybe you two can help me out a little bit! Do you know any Bakugo around here?"

F/n:"Katsuki?!"

Izuku:"Kacchan!?"

Muscular:"I still have a job to do, AFTER ALL!!"

Muscular lunges again but this time, the two were able to jump out of the way. F/n's Quirk only made him boost a meter away from the blast zone.

Izuku:"they're after Kacchan? Why?"

Muscular:"I take that your silences as you don't know..Is that right? Oh good then, PLAY TIME!"

The villain was able to kick both of them as they launch a little and fall back down. F/n was in the worst case, he coughed up blood because his regeneration powers won't work.

Muscular:"HAHA! YES! Blood is something exactly what I want from both you! Why did you promise that everything's gonna be okay? How's that working out for ya, huh?!  Don't just lay there you stupid wannabe heroes!"

Izuku:"That muscle Quirk of his..is too powerful..we need a plan...If I keep thinking about Kacchan we'll be dead..I should focus on my enemy instead! SMASH!!!"

F/n:"Rah!!!"

The two of them landed blows at muscular but it seemed to have no effect on the large brute.

Muscular:"What? Is that all you've got? You two are fast but you're not strong enough to hurt me!"

The two got backhanded back by a single blow. Muscular started to brag about his Quirk.

Muscular:"My Quirk increases my speed and strength exponentially, and that my muscles couldn't be even contained under my skin! I know i'm bragging much but come on! You two are just inferior versions of me!"

He sent a shockwave then pushed them back, Muscular then blowed them back by a throwing attack.

Muscular:"I can't help but laugh at you kids! You two really think you're heroes right? How are you going to save him huh?! Don't make promises you can't keep! Don't live up to your dreams that you know won't happen! You two are no heroes...you're just frauds! And you're gonna die that way!"

Kota, to distract the ever so dumb Muscular as he looks at the kid.

Kota:"R-remember Water Hose..? My mom and my Dad...did you torment them too?! Before you killed the?!?"

Muscular:"Huh? Seriously? Those losers were your parents?  Well, I guess this is faith...your parents are the reason why I have an artificial eye in my left socket right now."

Kota:"This is all your fault! Nothing in this world is right anymore because of people like you!!"

Muscular:"Kids would always think fast about saying that to someone that it's their fault..don't get the wrong idea, it's like I took them out because of the whole eye thing, I wanted to kill people, it's as simple as that..and those two tried to stop me...they said promises they couldn't fulfill, that's why your poor dear old mommy and daddy died!"

Izuku and F/n charged, F/n only could tackle Muscular with little effect.

F/n:"G-got you now, freak!!"

Izuku latched his arm onto one of Muscular's muscle fibers.

Muscular:"Nice move with the sneak attack kids! But I'm ready!"

Izuku:"You ruined his life! It's you who need to take the blame! It doesn't mean anything about how quick you are!"

Muscular:"But what's your next move?! You're gonna hit me with that puny Quirk of yours?!"

Izuku and F/n:"It's not a matter to whether we could do or not! A hero's job is to risk his life...to turn his dreams into a reality!!"

Izuku:"ONE FOR ALL: 100 PERCENT!! SMASH!!"

Both of them made a huge blow on Muscular that sent him flying onto a wall. F/n's hand was broken from that recoil he had. Izuku's right arm was badly bruised. Kota looked at them both.

Kota:'"Why..?"

Izuku:"Let's get back to camp..It's not far from here-"

The rubble shook as F/n and Izuku looked behind them with a terrified face.

Izuku:"No way...it can't be..that was at a hundred percent!! That same as All Might's power!"

Muscular:"Ha! A bit to obvious..but good hit Midoriya...and I finally remember who you fucking are...L/n...me and your mother have 'met' before..."