Chapter 28: Hero Killer? Defeated! (Last Part)

Shoto appears suddenly, scolding Izuku for not explaining the urgency of the situation because he could have gotten there sooner. He explains that it took him a while to decode Izuku's message since he only sent his location. He sends a wave of ice at Stain to repel the villain while securing his injured allies. Shoto also notes that he realized Izuku must have needed help and not to worry because pro heroes are on the way. F/n kept his stance with his arm slightly visible as it was violently vibrating. Stain takes a step back as he knew F/n was the son of the powerful hero, which is her mom.

As he continues to push Stain back using both his ice and fire, Shoto warns the hero killer that he will not allow him to kill his friends. F/n stood by Shoto to protect Native, Izuku and Tenya.

-Reader-

"I'm right here with ya Two-Face."

Shoto:"Thanks, Speedy."

Izuku then warns Shoto and I not to allow Stain to ingest his blood and Shoto decides to keep his distance while I on the other hand just kept moving super fast so that voldemort fucker can't catch me.

"Can't hit a moving target!"

However, the Hero Killer quickly throws a knife at Shoto, who narrowly evades it and has his cheek cut open. The Hero Killer rushes Shoto and is blocked by a pillar of ice, in support, I kicked him which pushed him back again, howbeit he tossed his katana in the air at the same time to distract his foe.

"Shoto! Watch out!"

Abstracted, Shoto nearly allowed the Hero Killer to lick the blood from his face but I grabbed his face and jabbed my fist into his stomach.

Shoto:"Thanks for that, almost froze me."

"That's your job."

Shoto counter attacks with waves of ice, but Stain grabs his katana to defend himself and commends Shoto and F/n for their strength.

Hero Killer:"You two are gifted.."

What went down....

Tenya pleads for Shoto to stop because he's inherited Ingenium's name, and only he should stop the hero killer. Withal, Shoto replies that Ingenium never had the look of vengeance plastered on his face.

Shoto:"He never had that look when he saw the Hero Killer..."

He creates a giant wall of ice, but Stain slashes through it and tells Shoto that it's foolish to block his own view when his opponent is father then him.

Then Stain stabs Shoto's left with two throwing knives and moves above him. Just as he's about to stab Shoto from above, Izuku unexpectedly grabs him and tackles him away.

Shoto guesses that Stain's Quirk may have a time limit, but Native explains that Izuku was the last to suffer from it, so that cannot be the case. Izuku comes to the conclusion that Stain's power's effectiveness varies depending on blood type, to which the Hero Killer confirms.

Izuku and F/n resolves to distract Stain while Shoto supports them from behind since the former has already shed so much blood. Although reluctant to the risk, Shoto agrees to protect Tenya and Native together with Izuku. He recalls worrying about Tenya ever since Ingenium was attacked because he recognizes someone who's acting on pent-up resentment. Shoto also knows too well how that negativity can cloud someone's judgment.

Shoto recollects visiting his mother, and how visiting her cleared up his own perception. He told her everything that happened and so she apologized and forgave Shoto for not visiting her for a long time. She also encourages him to move forward in his life without anything holding him back, as that would be her salvation.