Chapter 19: Sports Festival Arc (Part 6)

The Cavalry Battle begins and many of the teams go straight for Izuku's headband. Team Tetsutetsu's Juzo Honenuki uses his Quirk to soften the ground beneath Team Midoriya, trapping them. Equipped with a jetpack and hover soles created by Mei, Team Midoriya is also to escape by flying into the air. Kyoka tries to use her Earphone Jacks to attack them while they're in the air, but Fumikage's Dark Shadow Quirk deflects it and F/n catches it with bare hands then gently tosses it away to avoid hurting Kyoka. Earning an amused and amazed look from both Uraraka and Mei.

F/n:"Here you go, Kyoka!"

F/n said after he tossed the earphone jack gently making Kyoka blush that she knew, F/n didn't want to hurt her.

Kyoka's Team wants to go after Izuku but notices their headband has been stolen by Neito, who comments on how it was too easy. Team Mineta rushes Team Midoriya. Izuku mistakes Shoji for being alone, but in fact, Tsuyu and Minoru are riding on his back, shielded from sight by his tentacles. They use both their Quirks to attack Team Midoriya, and one of Minoru's spheres sticks to their hover soles, trapping them on the ground. Team Tetsutetsu joins the fray, forcing F/n to use his Quirk and break the hover soles in order to escape back into the air. His team gains few seconds of breathing room, as Katsuki immediately pursues them by using his explosions to fly. Katsuki tries to blast them out of the air, but Fumikage's Dark Shadow blocks him. Katsuki begins to fall out of the air, but Hanta uses his tape to secure him. Midnight rules that since Katsuki didn't touch the ground, his maneuver was completely legal. 

F/n:"ILLEGAL!!!"

Katsuki:"WHATEVER JACKASS!"

The crowd cheers loudly and fans comment on the skills of Class 1-A, but Present Mic announces that other then Team Midoriya, no one in Class 1-A is currently placed in the top four. Team Monoma pursues Team Midoriya as Neito manages to grab F/n's forearm.

Present Mic:"Oh no! It looks like Neito had grabbed F/n's forearm! Therefore, allowing him to have his Quirk for 3 minutes!"

Neito:"So? About your Quirk? What does it do?"

He smirks as he tries to activate F/n's Quirk. But nothing came out. He staggers a little bit and tries again but couldn't.

Neito:"A-are you Quirkless?!"

F/n smiles as he knew, as his mother told him, his Quirk cannot be copied or taken.

F/n:"Nope, I'm just special!"

F/n's body glowed scarlet and pushes Team Midoriya away from them. But
Team Monoma manages to steal Katsuki's headband.

Neito explains that he and some of his classmates purposely lost the Obstacle Race in order to scout Class 1-A's Quirks. They remained in the top forty while Katsuki and their other rivals used their Quirk's freely. Neito comments that it was foolish on their part to obsess about the preliminary round and continues to taunt Katsuki.

Neito talks about how Katsuki is famous for involved Sludge Villain incident and calls him a victim. Absolutely livid, Katsuki decides to forgo his original plans and tells his team they're going to annihilate Class 1-B before going after Izuku's team. 

Izuku takes notice of Class 1-B's long-term strategy and believes that none of them will come after his team. He prepares to instruct his team to relax, but Team Todoroki confronts them. Shoto declares that he will take the ten million point headband. 

The Cavalry Battle continues, and somehow Team Mineta has lost their headband despite their strategy to remain hidden on Mezo's back. Foregoing defense, Mezo and his team charge at Team Midoriya, but they're not the only ones after the ten million point headband.