Chapter 10: Died

-Reader-

"LET GO OF HER!!!!"

Tomura:"Nomu, now..."

I heard him say, before I could comprehend what happened, Nomu punched me through the chest as my heart was ripped out of my ribcage, bones started to crack and dislocation took place.

I heard Class 1-A screaming my name as Nomu kept beating my already growing unconscious body.
Uraraka did the same, she was crying. I could tell the others too were crying.

Tomura:"Shame...He's still not here..."

Nomu then ripped a chunk of my stomach and threw me to a boulder which caused a small explosion. I tried so hard to keep awake but I lost consciousness..

Is this how I die..? I'm sorry mom...

-Izuku-

"F/N!!!!"

I screamed as I saw him get mutilated by Nomu. He looked at us with his already lifeless eyes, begging for us to escape. Bakugo just looked down on the ground with his hands sparking.

Denki tried so hard not to cry from F/n's death. Mineta has already broken down to tears. Eijiro was filled with anger. Fumikage Tokoyami was...still himself for F/n's sake. Mezo Shoji, he kept calm.

The ones who've had the biggest impact were the girls of Class 1-A.
Momo curled up into a ball, Mina tried to keep her cheery personality on, Tsuyu was crying badly..Kyoka Jiro..though, she was comforting Tsuyu..Toru Hagakure was visibly crying.

It really kicked us in the heart seeing Class 1-A's big brother die in the face of death itself.

Tomura:"When is All Might going to show up?!"

We all heard Tomura groaned as he kept his index finger from killing Uraraka. Tomura then asked Kurogiri who warped Tsuyu to him with Quirk ready to kill her. Trying to save my friend , I used a smash on Tomura, but it is intercepted by Nomu. I noticed that my arm wasn't broken as a result, but also that the attack had no effect on Nomu. Tomura attacks us again, but we are saved by All Might's sudden arrival.

All Might:"It's all right!"

Moments earlier..

Having ran into Tenya on his way to the U.S.J., All Might knows all about the conflict occuring there. He rips off his tie and blazer as he shouts his catch phrase everything will be all right because he is here.

Now..

He rushes through the central plaza at super speed to recover the injured Eraserhead, defeating the remaining villains there in a flash. He moves on to secure Izuku, Tsuyu and Minoru from the clutches of Tomura and Nomu. All Might sets them all down at a safe distance and instructs them to escape. Izuku tries to warn All Might about Nomu's endurance, but the symbol of peace tells it it will be alright. The students carry Eraserhead away from the area, and the battle begins between All Might and the villains.

All Might starts by striking Nomu with a Carolina Smash, but Nomu absorbs the impact and counters with a punch. All Might evades and delivers a punch of his own, but this attack has no effect as well. Tomura reveals that Nomu's Quirk is shock absorbtion, and he was made to fight and kill All Might. All Might figures that he can wear Nomu down, and uses a powerful reverse suplex on him.

But he noticed that every time he uses his Quirk, it slowly wears him down to his limit.

-TimeSkip-

-Izuku-

"They're still exchanging hits.."

Oh no, this is bad, if All Might over uses his Quirk, he'll soon break and get killed as well!

When the smoke cleared, Kurogiri apparently saved Nomu by warping half of Nomu's body instead for All Might to send him to the ground.

I refused to just stay there so I came to aid All Might as long as I could to keep him from weakening. But when I reached the battlefield, Kurogiri blocked my way.