Chapter 26: Trouble

Elsewhere, Stain meets with Tomura and Kurogiri to discuss joining their ranks. When he questions Tomura's convictions, he's disappointed to find out he's simply trying to destroy anyone he doesn't like. Kurogiri wishes to step in, but his master orders him to stand aside so that Tomura may learn from the experience.

Back at Gran Torino's apartment,7 Izuku thinks over his new mentors words until he comes to the realization that he needs to treat One For All as an extension of himself rather then just trying to summon it to use special moves. Eavesdropping from outside the door, Gran Torino muses about Izuku's potential. On F/n though, he keeps his eyes on, he knows that he is the key to gain advantage before the League Of Villains.

In the center of Tokyo, Katsuki arrives at Jeanist's Hero Agency. Best Jeanist admits that he isn't very fond of Katsuki because of his attitude despite being talented enough to take on as a sidekick. Katsuki is irritated by the Number 4 Hero's lecture and tries to approach him, forcing the Pro to restrain him using his Quirk. Best Jeanist continues, stating that he will transform Katsuki into an exemplary hero by the end of their time together.

Meanwhile...

At Fourth Kind's Hero  Agency, Eijiro and Tetsutetsu discover they have both chosen to study under the Chivalrous Hero: Fourth Kind.

Uraraka learns from the Battle Hero: Gunhead and Momojoins Itsuka in interning with the Snake Hero: Uwabami. Kyoka trains with Deatharms, Minoru is put to work by Mount Lady and Tsuyu appears to be working with the Navy. Shoto chooses to intern with his father's agency and Endeavor tells him they're going out to the city to work.

That night, Gran Torino falls asleep after getting food. Izuku ventures out into an alley way to train himself to use One For All more fluently. He fails to scale the alley several times until eventually morning comes and Gran Torino finds him exhausted.

Gran Torino tells his new protege that All Might could use One For All from the start and only required combat training, so Izuku is being taught in a very different manner. He is also surprised to learn All Might hasn't told Izuku anything about the Seventh Holder of One for All. They receive a new microwave in the mail after breaking it in the previous days training. Soon, F/n came while opening the door normally which shocked both Izuku and Gran Torino.

-Reader-

"Ugh..."

I said as I dropped on the floor due to the extreme pain of my whole body. Izuku looked panicked about my current situation.

Izuku:"B-bro! You okay?!"

"N-no..."

Gran Torino:"What happened to you kid..? You look like a wet sausage!"

"Don't ask..please.."

I said before standing up and arching my back before a loud crunch was heard.

"Ah..that's better.."

Gran Torino then instructs Izuku to heat up the food he bought, but Izuku messes it up by not allowing the food to rotate in the microwave while they cook.

"How could you even mess that up?"

Izuku:"I'm sorry..."

After Gran Torino berates him for fouling up the frozen pastries, Izuku makes the connection between the food and himself. He realizes that like the pastries, he needs to let the energy flow equally through all parts of himself evenly.

"And you got all that by this?! What the fuck are we even doing then?!"

Gran Torino:"This kid is impressive."