5.Pranking Dammy

Honkkk.

"Rise and shine motherfuckers!"

I almost fall from the sofa.

I groan and pull away from Damien,My eyes flutter open to see hay laughing at me.

I throw a cushion at him,it hits his face.I burst out laughing,he glare at me like I'm a prey and bolt towards me,I was running away from him.I stumble and fall at last and he start to tickle me to my death.

"Tysoooonnn!!"I shout for help.
Ty appear and pull me up from the floor.I hide behind him and stuck my tongue out to hay.He was about to catch me but ty slap his hand.

"That's enough kids.."Ty say. shaking his finger at us.We both chuckle.I glance at damien and an evil plan came up.I grin evilly,My brother cock their head at me.

"can you help me?Hay,grab your backpack.."I told them.They know what I'm doing and wink.
I bolt up stairs taking quick shower and grab my backpack before bolting downstairs.

I made my way to Damien.I bend myself at him and blow his face.

"Umhh..Button,let me sleep.."He mumble.How could he not wake up after all the noise?

I poke his cheek and blow his face again.He groan and open his eyes.

"Wakey,wakey Dammy."I coo on him.His eyes widen,he sit up almost hit me in the face,I back away and laugh at him.

"W-why am I here?"He frown.I smile at him.Hay come up and go with the plan.

"Come onnn!,I don't wanna be late!"He say,trying not to laugh.
Damien eyes widen.

He bolt up,"oh fuck,I'm late for school!"He yell.He start to bolt out of the house and to his house.Me and hay look at each other and burst out laughing.

"High five lil'elle!"He put his hand up.I slap his palm and we do our sibbling's handshake.

"Now,now,lets eat breakfast"
Ty call us.We leave our backpack on the sofa and bolt to the kitchen.

------------

Ding Dong.

We avert our eyes to the door,I jump off the stoolbar bringing a pancakes with me,shoving it as I walk to the door.I open the door to see a pissed Damien.He was glaring at me,I shove all the pancakes and grin at him.

"Hey Dammy,"I tease him.He grunt and cross his hand on his chest.

"You..you will-"He say and I cut him off.

"I will what,dammy?"I chuckle and blink my sparkling eyes at him with a smirk.

He grab me by the waist and put me on his shoulder as he close the door I scream between my chuckle.He put me down on the sofa and tickle me .

"Bhahah-s-sthahaha-stop I Ccant -bahahahah-b-breathe!"I laugh my asses off,trying to stop him.

"Huh?what's that?"He say,I laugh so hard and fall from the sofa.I groan and rub my ass.He laugh at me and the next thing I know,we're laughing so hard without reason.My brother come out from the kitchen to check on us,they stare at us wierdly but then left to the kitchen again.

"please..stop.."I breathe out.He was also panting so hard. He lay on the sofa and I lay on top of him,to tired to move.

The room was then filled with silent.I was to caught up hearing his heartbeat,its still beating so fast,I wonder why..even my heartbeat was now pacing normal after the laugh.

I look up to him and he was staring down at me but then look away when I caught him.
I too look away.I sit up and pull him up too.

"Lets go have breakfast..if its not finish by the pigs..."I say.He chuckle and made our way to the kitchen.We sat on the stoolbars next to each other.